Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have zero interest in tattoos?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have zero interest in tattoos?.

Not got one, nor do i plan on getting one.

Oh look how deep and emotional you're because you've got a dead relatives name tattooed to the back of your neck. GTFO.

Some i like but 99% of all tattoos are monstrosities.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Not got one, nor do i plan on getting one.

Oh look how deep and emotional you're because you've got a dead relatives name tattooed to the back of your neck. GTFO.

Some i like but 99% of all tattoos are monstrosities.
    Here, here....

Comment

When i was 17ish i wanted a badass tribal on my shoulder, just like all the douche bags have. I was in the actual chair getting the outline done, when i realized i was a moron getting a tat cuz it looked "cool". Got out of the chair and never considered getting a tat again

Comment

I don't have any tats nor will I ever get one.

But I do like hot chicks with tats

Comment

I want a tat.. Just don't know of what yet. it's a lifetime commitment afterall.

Comment

Never wanted one and I have never seen ONE I like.

Comment

like a lot of people, i entertained the idea of getting a tattoo in my youth. luckily, i thought better of it long before i turned 18.

just kidding.
              getting a set of balls tattooed on my chin was the best decision i ever made.

Comment

pinoy loungers, sporting they tats.

you can see that fat f#ck tua, sporting a saggy rack.

these are actaully yakuza tattoos. i'm usually quite impressed by their quality. they're designed not to be visible if you're wearing a suit, or in some cases even a t shirt. they signify membership in organized crime groups. they can tell stories, signify rank, act as representations of japanese culture, remember guys from their crews who have died, people they've killed, etc. they're usually very high quality.

if you're beefing with somebody with a tattoo like that you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  pinoy loungers, sporting they tats.

you can see that fat f#ck tua, sporting a saggy rack.

these are actaully yakuza tattoos. i'm usually quite impressed by their quality. they're designed not to be visible if you're wearing a suit, or in some cases even a t shirt. they signify membership in organized crime groups. they can tell stories, signify rank, act as representations of japanese culture, remember guys from their crews who have died, people they've killed, etc. they're usually very high quality.

if you're beefing with somebody with a tattoo like that you're an idiot.
                  Look like a bunch of washed-up outta-shape losers.

Pretty sure i could starch the lot of them. Yakuza my ass.

Comment

nar I wouldn't get one because I'm the type of person that thinks I shouldn't have got those pair of shoes a few hours after buying them therefore I wouldn't want something that I can't remove

Comment

Working...
                    X