No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte Distances Himself from Andre Berto Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    CAn somebody please tell me the list of fighters that work with Conte?

I know Ward, Berto
    BIGBOXINGFAN, I think not. Zab Judah and Nonito Donaire are his other two big named fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
      BIGBOXINGFAN, I think not. Zab Judah and Nonito Donaire are his other two big named fighters.
      yes BIGBOXINGFAN........doesn't mean i know everything.
      Thanks anyway

Comment

of course he is going to try and distant himself

hard to believe that Ortiz was just off on his own injecting illegal stuff...WTF is he paying a Nutritionist/Strength & Conditioning Coach for?

Ward and Donaire better distance themselves away from Conte before it is too late

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          of course he is going to try and distant himself

hard to believe that Ortiz was just off on his own injecting illegal stuff...WTF is he paying a Nutritionist/Strength & Conditioning Coach for?

Ward and Donaire better distance themselves away from Conte before it is too late
          u mean berto?
          Last edited by MrRolltide91; 05-18-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Conte is right. I suspect Berto was roiding up well before he hired Conte's services.

Comment

Conte isn't lying about how common it is for supplements to be tainted. Anyone could walk into GNC and pick up a tub of Nitrotech. Years ago it was found to have trace amounts of nandrolone. I don't condone cheating, but sometimes **** happens.
              Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 05-18-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

conte probably thought it's usada that would conduct the tests. and if they found something, they're not likely to expose anybody and turn a blind eye because you just don't cancel boxing events just like that.

there's definitely something going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  PEDS is rampart in boxing because it has one of weakest testing protocols in pro sport and to add wood to the fire it has some of most financial gains to be had by a cheater !

Floyd is on the right track with his testing stand and the idiots need to realize it .
                  I bet afraid is the main one on PEDS. After he came off his retirement(cough cough) ducking, he's sporting a baldhead & looking more muscular. Fraud talk talks about Manny's head is bigger. Hmmmm... Go look at his head before his duckingment, and look at his dome. His dome is bigger now. HGH????

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    conte probably thought it's usada that would conduct the tests. and if they found something, they're not likely to expose anybody and turn a blind eye because you just don't cancel boxing events just like that.

there's definitely something going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

no. conte started VADA and specifically wanted his fighters to register with and be tested by VADA. that's why it doesn't make any sense for conte to give banned substances to berto knowing he's being tested by vada.

so either berto was doing something illegal on the side, or he took contaminates suppliments on the side, or contes very own suppliments were contaminated.

Comment

Working...
                    X