Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observation of the year. Mayweather was about to cry!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observation of the year. Mayweather was about to cry!!!!

First off, this is in no way a Mayweather bash post. Mayweather is my favorite boxer at the moment and yes, I think he is the greatest of this era and will whoop Pacquiao....BUT.......

I was watching Mayweather vs De La Hoya and noticed something EXTREMELY INTERESTING.
    At the end of the fight after the scores were accounced and the accouncer says "AND NEW"...you can see Mayweather's knees buckle and a face that suggest he was about to cry/pull a Judah. You can even see after the guy picks him up, he looks around suprised and then realizes that he won the fight. I think the fight was so exhausting that he forgot it wasn't his belt on the line for a second. This is very interesting because he didnt look mad as if he thought he was robbed which means de la hoya did enough to make him think he MAY have lost. Your thoughts?

gotta get my posts up so i can post the video

Comment

He cried like a baby post Baldomir.

Comment

Not sure of what you're talking about. Don't remember thinking he was about to cry. But, I will have to watch it again.

However, if he was about to cry, I doubt it was because he thought he lost. He probably was about to cry(if true) because he knew that his whole life was going to change after that. He finally made it to the top, where he felt he always belonged.

Same thing with B-Hop after he KO'd Oscar, he did this big jump that he never done before. Same thing like Tito after saying "yo gane OK, yo gane" and then celebrating like never before.

Because, they knew what comes with beating Oscar De la Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          He cried like a baby post Baldomir.

That I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
            First off, this is in no way a Mayweather bash post. Mayweather is my favorite boxer at the moment and yes, I think he is the greatest of this era and will whoop Pacquiao....BUT.......

I was watching Mayweather vs De La Hoya and noticed something EXTREMELY INTERESTING.
            At the end of the fight after the scores were accounced and the accouncer says "AND NEW"...you can see Mayweather's knees buckle and a face that suggest he was about to cry/pull a Judah. You can even see after the guy picks him up, he looks around suprised and then realizes that he won the fight. I think the fight was so exhausting that he forgot it wasn't his belt on the line for a second. This is very interesting because he didnt look mad as if he thought he was robbed which means de la hoya did enough to make him think he MAY have lost. Your thoughts?
            I remember what you're talking about. After the ring announcer read "We have a split decision", Mayweather knew the bout could go either way.

He was about to cry because he was happy he won.

Comment

Comment

I think he just gets very emotional after his biggest wins:

@ 6:00

@ 7:00

@ 7:00

Comment

He was emotional post-Gatti as well. Floyd is just an emotional person lol. He puts so much effort in training, and there's so much pressure for him to succeed. So it must feel great when he gets the W.

Comment

he fought with Oscar gloves, ring, crowd and jugdges what do you expect?
                    even the announcers were pro oscar.....
                    Last edited by skillswin; 08-27-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X