Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I trained at my boxing gym. This is what my trainer told me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right on g-dog! keep up with the boxing...good to hear you tell the truth about the knockdown...good luck...maybe the you can set up a pro fight with the legendary charlie zelenoff!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      So we hit the heavybag and skipping rope, Then lastly we went to sparring. I used my self-taught shoulder roll-philly shell when i was against the ropes and i tried to emulate james toney to a tea!

The guy tried going up stairs on me and i blocked and rolled all those then he took 2 shots to the body and i was down for the count LOL. Man that sucked. Then the trainer told me

"Son i dont want you to ever use that chicken **** move, That can get you hurt if you dont use it effectivly"

Man that sucked. The guy is just an ametur fighter and he knocked my ass to the canvas and i outweighed him by 30 lbs.

But he said "Son you got alot of potential, if you get in shape do everything i fkn tell you...maybe,just maybe you get a pro bout one of these days"

So thats a plus!
      Nothing personal, but I bet your not that good.

Course he told you that you can be a pro, he wants you to pay for a gym membership.

Also, I hope this sparring session didnt take place your first day.....smh.

Good luck tho. Make sure you inject pain killers in your hands so you can punch harder and not feel the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
        Nothing personal, but Im bet your not that good.

Course he told you that you can be a pro, he wants you to pay for a gym membership.

Also, I hope this sparring session didnt take place your first day.....smh.

Good luck tho. Make sure you inject pain killers in your hands so you can punch harder and not feel the pain.
        dhude ive never been in a fist fight my whole lifeman. you expect me to put my hands behind my back move back and forth and knock these guys out like nothing?

lol. i just wanna learn how to box and hopefully compete professionally.

Comment

dhude ive never been in a fist fight my whole lifeman. you expect me to put my hands behind my back move back and forth and knock these guys out like nothing?

lol. i just wanna learn how to box and hopefully compete professionally.
          I think you have what it takes, man.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
            I think you have what it takes, man.

Keep up the good work.
            thanks. my sister told me "why not think about this twice before going to the gym" as if im gonna get killed going to the gym there. im like wtf????

Comment

thanks. my sister told me "why not think about this twice before going to the gym" as if im gonna get killed going to the gym there. im like wtf????
              was this your first day?

Comment

lol, people all but bought my tombstone when i started boxing lol

Comment

Keep it up man. And at least you're being honest about everything.

And remember, there is no rain without risk si just because you tried that move, now you know not to try it next time.
                  Last edited by 'Sugar' Freddi; 08-20-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

G-Dog. I have to admit, you're probably the most honest member on Boxingscene. You're not even ashamed to admit you've got beaten by a smaller guy.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      G-Dog. I have to admit, you're probably the most honest member on Boxingscene. You're not even ashamed to admit you've got beaten by a smaller guy.
                      Ive been whooped up by a smaller guy in sparring before.

It happends all the time in boxing gyms.

Comment

Working...
                      X