No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Still Mum on Margarito, Says Mosley Looked Worn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Still Mum on Margarito, Says Mosley Looked Worn

The pride of Puerto Rico, Miguel Cotto, is preparing in Tampa, Florida for his challenge of WBA junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman on June 5 at New York's Madison Square Garden. Cotto is being trained by Emanuel Steward. [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-11-2010, 11:30 PM.

Defensive as always? He went toe to toe against the best welterweight and made him back down.

Comment

Link?

Dude will not want to give Margarito no mind

I for one would like to see him avenge that day

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        Defensive as always? He went toe to toe against the best welterweight and made him back down.
        But he remained in a defensive posture, and intelligently chose his punches. Floyd stood in close, but he wasn't looking to get caught with another right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
          Mosley was clearly not the best WW in the world so stop. And yes Mayweather fought agressively, but he didnt went Margarito or Cotto hmself on us. He still fought catious and defensively!

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
          Link?

Dude will not want to give Margarito no mind

I for one would like to see him avenge that day
          The link is there!!

Dude feels cheated and rightfully so. I bet f he gets some big $$$$ he fights Margo, but it will have to be on Miguels terms!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mucus View Post
            But he remained in a defensive posture, and intelligently chose his punches. Floyd stood in close, but he wasn't looking to get caught with another right hand.
            Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucus View Post
              yeap. I Agree!!!!!!

Comment

Defensive as usual? Says the man who ran for his life the last rounds against Mosley, against Pac, and against Margarito. I like Cotto but he's talking reckless here.

Comment

Before people get their panties in a bunch he said he only saw a few rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                    Defensive as usual? Says the man who ran for his life the last rounds against Mosley, against Pac, and against Margarito. I like Cotto but he's talking reckless here.
                    No aint he knows what he is talking about. You just think Mayweather went Pacquiao on us, because he walked forward agaainst Mosley

Comment

Working...
                    X