Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch: 'I DESERVED to win' [New Vid]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he say the crowd scared Dirrell? The crowd was non existent.......until they started cheering for Froch's air punches.

Froch can say whatever he wants to keep inflating his ego, but he's getting another reality check when he faces Kessler.

Comment

Rofl, it says a lot when the wbc 'champ' (cough*cough) has to get on TV to argue that he 'deserved' to win his title defense against a prospect who'd never even gone past 10 rounds before. In his own backyard.

Think about it - just forget that this fight was part of the Super Six. That this was just a regular title defense. Froch, the WBC champ, defending against a green-as-a-leprechaun Dirrell, with hometown advantage, and barely squeaking by with a split decision victory? I fail to see how anyone, most of all Froch, should be happy with his performance.

Comment

No way Froch won this fight. I don't even see a draw either

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
          No way Froch won this fight. I don't even see a draw either
          New rules of boxing, you get extra points for punching the air!!! Froch wins!!!

Comment

Body slam is worth a point. And apparently you lose points if you don't let the heavy puncher hit you flush.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              New rules of boxing, you get extra points for punching the air!!! Froch wins!!!
              Yes, and bumbling forward while punching air is what judges are now looking for.

Comment

Working...
              X