• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem- 3am [New Video]

If you like blood,
    you will like this!!
    Check it out

I really like this song. Other than the accent, I don't get why an Eminem fan wouldn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      If you like blood,
      you will like this!!
      Check it out

I don't get the hate for this song.. i think it's pretty cool... I like the video too..
      Last edited by !! Rizo !!; 05-10-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Eminem has sucked since 2002. He needs to go back to his roots.

I used to laugh at his lyrics, now their just weak.

Comment

Good ****.

I can see why most of his fans don't like it.

It's a dark song, and most of Em's fans liked that corny mainstream **** he did for "8 Mile" and on his last album.

This is a return to his roots.

I like it.

Comment

Very nice song.

Comment

His best work in a long while...

You can imagine some real sick characters getting their rocks off to this tune...

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
                His best work in a long while...

You can imagine some real sick characters getting their rocks off to this tune...
                I already did.

'Twas epic.

Comment

Crack A Bottle and We Made You were making me think the rest of his new **** wouldn't be very good. Read the positive comments in this thread and got my hopes up.

All in favor of a throwback to the hallucinogenic horror movie darkness of his first couple major label albums. And Em and his collaborators' skill at cinematic, evocative track creation and ear for a decent hook is still there. But his flow, his ability to cram a book's worth of detail into 5 minutes of demented storytelling, is shot. It's just monotonous.

It's a shame. The guy is/was so gifted at that ****.

Comment

Relapse (his new album,)
                    In my opinon is probably his best work to that.
                    Im a huge eminem fan i have all his albums from infinite to all his underground ****,
                    and i have to say Relapse tops the lot!
                    The album is extremely dip and to honest the only corny track on it is "we made you,"
                    The album doesnt go into much **** about his mom although there is one track called "my mo" LOL,
                    but he raps about his battles about his drug addiction for the last four years and admits that in one of his tracks,
                    hes sick of feeling sorry for himself abou the situation with his wife and his daughter,
                    there is also a skit on the album were he says he has two albums done and relapse is just one of them

Comment

Working...
                    X