Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who decides who gets Mothers/Fathers Day in a Gay relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who decides who gets Mothers/Fathers Day in a Gay relationship?

I mean, would both women celebrate it today? Or would they flip a coin, or whoever's voice is deeper, or whoever's usually on top?

I'm assuming the "catcher" in the men's division usually celebrates today, and the "pitcher" gets fathers day?

And if an adopted child got confused and said "happy mothers day" to the wrong woman/man would they take offense?

Anybody know?????

Woman on woman:The butch(lady with man hair cut)always gets fathers day. While the more female woman would get mothers.

Male on Male:The more lady like queer with the hand bag gets mothers day. The guy that ****s him in the ass gets fathers day.

Comment

They compete for it. They have sex and the first one to scream in agony gets mothers day and the other gets fathers day.

Comment

the one with the bigger gaping ******* is the mother

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Woman on woman:The butch(lady with man hair cut)always gets fathers day. While the more female woman would get mothers.

Male on Male:The more lady like queer with the hand bag gets mothers day. The guy that ****s him in the ass gets fathers day.
          I think I'm more in line with your idea.

If Gay Marriage is inevitable, does that end Mother/Fathers Day as we know it? Will it just have to be something like "Parent's Day", like the liberals are trying to remove Christ from Christmas? Or will there just be like "Gay Day"..the first day of May LOL.... Dole (fruitcups), Trojan, and blood tests (AIDS) would make it the new Hallmark holiday of the 21st century!

Comment

For a queer hatin republican you're sure obsessed with queers.

Comment

Working...
            X