No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salud Feels Bradley is The Logical Choice For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salud Feels Bradley is The Logical Choice For Pacquiao

As Floyd Mayweather, Jr. gets ready to face the consequences of his felonious actions, boxing fans are left to ponder and clamor for a serviceable stand-in to face boxing's top gun Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    As Floyd Mayweather, Jr. gets ready to face the consequences of his felonious actions, boxing fans are left to ponder and clamor for a serviceable stand-in to face boxing's top gun Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I will put money on Bradley,Pacquiao can't win this fight.Bradley will smother him and suck the life out of Pacquiao

Comment

unless bradley wants to lose his 0 i think he stays away from pacman go milk the 140 division go fight peterson,, i wouldnt be ready to lose my 0,,,

still needs a DECENT win at 147 that luis guy doesnt count

Comment

Please Bob dont **** this up and MAKE pacquiao-bradley!!

Comment

Pac and Brad is what arum always wanted!! Easy fight For Pacman! Smh style makes fight im not sold on bradley hes a good fighter but not very smart fighter I think Pac wins by TKO/KO You cant smother Pacman thats the way his style is made to fight brawling and not thinking.Lets see if Bradley gets smart and fights different!BUt bradley is the best option out of those 3 fighters

Comment

Out of those three fighters I would like to see Bradley vs Pac on regular HBO or on PPV only if the undercard is stacked with good fights.
            Last edited by Ringlife; 01-02-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Out of those three fighters I would like to see Bradley vs Pac on regular HBO or on PPV only if the undercard is stacked with good fights.
              never going to happen, Arum always milks his bullsh** fighters on PPV with garbage undercards, and morons buy them in droves. Just be smart about it and stream the fights...

Comment

Has Salud ever picked a future Pacquiao opponent correctly ?

Comment

i think bradley is a step-back for pacquioa to be honest if he cares bout his #p4p go fight warquez

i would personally lower pacquioa on my p4p if he fought bradley

Comment

Don't count Bradley out against Pac. Bradley has means and ways to get into anyones head. (literally)

Comment

Working...
                    X