Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacmaniacs sound stupid calling money cherrypicker when he beat most common opp 1st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Or under better circumstances

May weather beat Mosley, hatton, dlh, Marquez(manny beat him first but it was not clear,)pbf won in a whitewash, hatton got ktfo by money years before PAC did the trick.....can't forget the wbc title against Margo who got ktfo by Mosley at a catch weight for 154 title where neither were ranked I may add...unranked at ww non puncher algeri is next n unranked Rios was right before Bradley.... Cotto was on a win streak when money fought him whereas cotto was coming off a controversial win against clottey n a drubbing from Margo

Notice a trend... I love PAC...hate pacmaniacs who ignore facts

Don't ignore the truth to support your agenda...if you say money is a cherry picker so is pac

When was the last time Manny pacquaio fought an elite fighter not fresh off loses or controversial wins in their last couple fights prior to him facing them?
    Mosley and Oscar were finished by the time Manny and Floyd got to them.

Hatton: Was king at 140. Manny fought and demolished him there. Floyd cherry picked him at a weight that Hatton had only 1 fight and some people say he lost.

Marquez: Manny fought Marquez twice at Marquez's best weight. Third time Manny went down to 143 to make the fight. Fourth time Marquez had Memo and was a beast at WW.
    Floyd: Cherry picked Floyd to come up nearly 3 full divisions!!!

Cotto: Floyd fought Cotto after many wars and lost several of them. Cotto's streak: Had beat a 1 legged fighter, 1 eyed fighter and an all bark no bite ready to retire fighter.
    Manny: Manny fought Cotto as his first true WW.

Manny was the clear underdog going into the Oscar fight. Uncle Roger thought it was a disgrace of a fight because Oscar was clearly cherry picking and would demolish Manny. Many including Floyd Sr thought that Cotto was too much for Manny to handle. Actually, Floyd Sr said the same about Hatton too. Destroys your whole argument!

About a year ago, Manny demanded to fight the top 3 WWs. Floyd, Bradley and Marquez. All refused. This year Bradley accepted.
    Floyd even admitted recently "Does Manny want the fight? Absolutely! Floyd, though is not desperate. I'm taking on my cherry pick. Either Khan or Maidana.

So you can't be calling Manny a cherry pick.

Don't ignore the truth to support your agenda... Only Floyd is a true cherry picker. He even admits to it!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 10-28-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

The whole world knows floyd is scared. You don't see people in the street telling manny to take the fight because everyone knows he wants it. But if floyd gets caught out in public everyone tells him to fight pacquiao. Funny thing is I think floyd would whoop pacquiao he's just too much of a biatch to proove it. The only manny I see beating floyd was the 2009 manny.
      Last edited by Juof; 10-28-2014, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Or under better circumstances

May weather beat Mosley, hatton, dlh, Marquez(manny beat him first but it was not clear,)pbf won in a whitewash, hatton got ktfo by money years before PAC did the trick.....can't forget the wbc title against Margo who got ktfo by Mosley at a catch weight for 154 title where neither were ranked I may add...unranked at ww non puncher algeri is next n unranked Rios was right before Bradley.... Cotto was on a win streak when money fought him whereas cotto was coming off a controversial win against clottey n a drubbing from Margo

Notice a trend... I love PAC...hate pacmaniacs who ignore facts

Don't ignore the truth to support your agenda...if you say money is a cherry picker so is pac

When was the last time Manny pacquaio fought an elite fighter not fresh off loses or controversial wins in their last couple fights prior to him facing them?
        Floyd beat everyone except Pacquiao. And that is what people will say from here to eternity, unfortunately for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          The difference is Pac will seek out the most dangerous opponent available and fight him hard everytime, the guy the fans want to see him fight.

Floyd conversely will seek out the easiest opponent he can and disregard everything the fans want at the expense of his own reputation.

These are polar opposites!

Excpet I will give Floyd credit for taking on Canelo, that was brave and good.

Moreover is seems now like a calculated descision based on the fact he knew he could counter him all night.

Mistakenly made the Maidana fight thinking it would be even easier and got smashed up good.

There is no conceivable way Floyd could beat Pac today anymore, even if he could have done it in the past.

Sucked in! He screwed himself out of his greatest victory and now his legacy reads the most disreputable boxer of all time! Well done Floyd
          Thats a lie. Pac's only credible foes at the higher weight is Bradley and Cotto. Bradley is not even proven at the weight class. Floyd fights the absolute best outside of Pac. Floyds foes have to fight everyone and make their way to the top 3 before they face Floyd.

Pac gets a guy from a lower weight, pulls him up, puts him in their with a bum, then you fight Pac. Pac's resume at the higher weight is a farce. Floyd fights anyone no hesitation. After he chooses them you all just say, "He PROBABLY saw a weakness" You can go and look at the past few foes, Floyd has zero care in the world who he faces. He's so good he makes them look foolish. Pac HAS to cherrypick because he's not as good as Floyd.

Comment

The difference is Pac will seek out the most dangerous opponent available and fight him hard everytime, the guy the fans want to see him fight.

Floyd conversely will seek out the easiest opponent he can and disregard everything the fans want at the expense of his own reputation.

Moreover is seems now like a calculated descision based on the fact he knew he could counter him all night.

Mistakenly made the Maidana fight thinking it would be even easier and got smashed up good.

There is no conceivable way Floyd could beat Pac today anymore, even if he could have done it in the past.

Sucked in! He screwed himself out of his greatest victory and now his legacy reads the most disreputable boxer of all time! Well done Floyd
            Marcos was also the same as Floyd's other opponents. He fought his way to the top and earned a fight. He didnt mistakenly cherrypick him. He may have overlooked him but Marcos was in the same boat as all of Floyd's foes.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Mosley and Oscar were finished by the time Manny and Floyd got to them.

Hatton: Was king at 140. Manny fought and demolished him there. Floyd cherry picked him at a weight that Hatton had only 1 fight and some people say he lost.

Marquez: Manny fought Marquez twice at Marquez's best weight. Third time Manny went down to 143 to make the fight. Fourth time Marquez had Memo and was a beast at WW.
              Floyd: Cherry picked Floyd to come up nearly 3 full divisions!!!

Cotto: Floyd fought Cotto after many wars and lost several of them. Cotto's streak: Had beat a 1 legged fighter, 1 eyed fighter and an all bark no bite ready to retire fighter.
              Manny: Manny fought Cotto as his first true WW.

Manny was the clear underdog going into the Oscar fight. Uncle Roger thought it was a disgrace of a fight because Oscar was clearly cherry picking and would demolish Manny. Many including Floyd Sr thought that Cotto was too much for Manny to handle. Actually, Floyd Sr said the same about Hatton too. Destroys your whole argument!

About a year ago, Manny demanded to fight the top 3 WWs. Floyd, Bradley and Marquez. All refused. This year Bradley accepted.
              Floyd even admitted recently "Does Manny want the fight? Absolutely! Floyd, though is not desperate. I'm taking on my cherry pick. Either Khan or Maidana.

So you can't be calling Manny a cherry pick.

Don't ignore the truth to support your agenda... Only Floyd is a true cherry picker. He even admits to it!!!

Floyd fought JMM off a 2 yr layoff and made him look ******ed. Manny STRUGGLED with every version of JMM, even a washed up 40 yr old JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Floyd beat everyone except Pacquiao. And that is what people will say from here to eternity, unfortunately for Floyd.
                I agree with this. When Floyd and Pac were at the top, I felt the boxing media was too focused on them fighting eachother and you had all these other good fighters going unnoticed. I felt that if they couldnt fight eachother, at least make some good fights.

Floyd fought everybody. Pac fought nobody. Thats the reason I hated Pac. Because the media portrayed him as boxing's hero when he was promoting bum fights as mega events.

I used to HATE him. He still wont fight any elite fighters. Floyd is old as dirt fighting all these big guys and making them look foolish. People are so trained to hate Floyd, he will never get the credit he deserves. This man had a hell of a run.

Comment

so algerie is the most dangerous opponent available in pacs WEIGHT CLASS????

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Who beat most of them in a more impressive fashion Floydiot OP?
                    Who cares? How is Floyd fighting them a cherry pick, but Pac fighting them a good fight?

Comment

When was the last time Floyd gtfko?

Floyd has no shlt of a ****ing excuse to cherry pick his opponents!

Floyd a coward plain and simple!!!

FLOYD is scamming you and you don't do shlt about it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X