No announcement yet.

Democrat or Republican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat or Republican?

Which of the two are you? And, why? If you're not sure which of the two you fall under, here's a short quiz that will determine your political party:

http://www.gotoquiz.com/republican_or_democrat_1
    Democrat
    41.94%
    Republican
    45.16%
    I just don't get into politics!
    12.90%

Im nearly 50-50 on major issues.

I think I tested once and got like 60% green party.

Comment

LMAO, I got 88% democrat on this poll though, but this poll is far from tell all.

Comment

88% Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
          LMAO, I got 88% democrat on this poll though, but this poll is far from tell all.
          True, doesn't really go into depth. It's more of a basic aid for those who are clueless.

Comment

On social issues im liberal but on fiscal matters more conservative. I staunchly support the bill of rights. Not just the ones I like lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              On social issues im liberal but on fiscal matters more conservative. I staunchly support the bill of rights. Not just the ones I like lol.
              That's understandable. I myself am a Democrat, hardcore Liberal but you'll never catch me bashing Republicans. I live and let live...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                That's understandable. I myself am a Democrat, hardcore Liberal but you'll never catch me bashing Republicans. I live and let live...
                You already be the best congressman with that attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  That's what a real democrat stands for to me... It's why I hate the actual democratic party while leaning that way, because they don't act that way for the most part.

Comment

People who identify themselves as either can't think for themselves.

Plus, things aren't so black and white. You should take something like the political compass test to see where you're really at:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Comment

Working...
                    X