• Show
Clear All

what a shlt card.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      OK Santa Cruz fans. Defend this ....GO
      Wth did u expect? He is signed with al haymon

Comment

Lmao none of these fights are competitive. Except maybe the angulo one to see if he completely shot or not

Comment

Good fighters, bs matchups

Comment

I never thought it be a good thing he left, but now things are worse that Richard Schaefer has left boxing.

Before we had no TR-GB fights, but at least SHO, Richard Schaefer and Al Haymon would make great cards because everyone loved working together.

Now SHO dislikes GB, Al Haymon dislikes GB, GB fighters still aren't allowed on HBO (Hopkins is due to a clause in a contract even when Richard Schaefer was with GB), and GB and TR still don't make fights together.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
              This undercard is pure garbage. Santa Cruz fighting some guy with 17 wins and 2 loses. Vasquez although is extremly talented produces boring fights & Angulo is one beating away from sure permanent hospitalization. The only decent fight is Molina vs Soto and that's not even on PPV. People need to stop buying garbage like this and force these promotional company's to put on good cards.
              I didn't know Molina vs Soto was happening. That is going to be the fight of the night.

Comment

Santa cruz will soon be exposed. He is a big guy at 122 but is too afraid to fight rigo. Rigo tkos him.

Comment

Santacruz fighting a bum , this is a mismatch .
                  Rigondeaux - santacruz , would have been the best undercard . Unification
                  Titles on the line , but I guess santacruz knew he would be exposed .

Hit and not get hit : rigondeaux one of the most avoided fighters in the game .

Comment

I stated on this forum a couple of months ago that Santa Cruz will NEVER face a serious puncher. Now he's facing a powder puff punching and ordinary bantamweight. His face first style will make him a sitting duck for a big puncher. Carl Frampton would decapitate him.....and no, I'm not British or Irish. Santa Cruz will continue to milk PPV undercard appearances defending phony belts against safe opponents.

Comment

What a terrible ****ing card for a Mayweather PPV. This is one of the only nights in the year that people tune in to watch boxing and Golden Boy/Haymon Promotions gives them this.

Santa Cruz-TBA: fighting a nobody as usual, since signing with Haymon. Santa Cruz is limited and I think his promoters see that; throws a million, but lacks power.

Vasquez-Bey: Mayweather fighter getting a title shot, against a guy who was signed to Haymon Promotions to lose the belt. Why would you put Vasquez on PPV? Ugly style. Bey probably doesn't deserve title shot.

Angulo-TBA: Whatever, Angulo's been getting ass beat, so maybe deserves a break, but should probably retire.

Molina-Soto: Supposed to give fans a slug fest, whatever.

Overall, no intriguing match-ups. Give us something worthwhile; title unifications, high stakes, best vs. best. It's seems like all these guys are taking tune-ups, but don't follow up with anything good, just more tune-ups. If you fight tune-ups, fight once a month, at least. 2 months of training to fight TBA?

Comment

Working...
                      X