Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best poster of 2013 awards: Bit late but better than never!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best poster of 2013 awards: Bit late but better than never!

Best Thread Creator

Well, it's got to be me I am afraid. I make a thread and it can be hit or miss, but I find that crack where the water will flow to. I see the direction of the forum and the predict where this water will end.

Greatest Debater

Squeel - Annoying ****tard but he breaks up an argument well even if he picks on dumb posters that are easy

Honourable mentions to Noose

Best Writer

AnorK FOR ME, his style is above most on this forum because most are dumb, but if yall understand it, then it's funnyer than eddie murphy

Funniest Poster

for me it's chubby cheek makivelli, his one liners hit me in that spot all day long

Most Unintentionally Funny Poster

got to be rockin, he's funny because i await for a leving thread when hes going to get a job, then he doesnt get employed because he is a douche and comes back on here saying he boxed and his 4-3 career was better than anyone else on here and that jackie kellen is a good woman

Most Meaningful Poster

for me it is someone like kadyo, talisyen, people who i can respect and they dont get into flames wars

Most Underrated Poster

probably barnburner or oasis quite chilled and friendly guys both happen to be jobless scottish bums

Best Advice Giver

spray ressistant because he actually is honest about ****sexuality and other things. he answers trutfully and it a semi alpha beta role model

Member with the Greatest Boxing Knowledge

Not sure now

Best New Comer

id say fistic, weird as ****, but charismatic

Most Welcome Return
    for me it will be tim horton, he's a ****ing dirty theif scavanger but hes a good guy and so is the other ***** from the uk that got his house robbed by his bro in law.
    forgot his name but he had a real black name

Best Veteran

i like me some sweeat pea 50, hes a midget and has no balls for 2 wheels but i guess 2006 is considered vet these days

Dearly Missed Member

samurai, a true ******* that had respect from everyone and i mean everyone

Most Liked

i think chups is most liked if he still posts, i recall when he rallied the troops to get some dude votes for a paint set worth 200 dollars on here

sick guy

Most Eccentric

probably larry x, he's eccentric is a hoodrat baby mamma way

Most Annoying

jaded. motha ****a felt like he was sherlock holmes linking to my previous username. motha ****a i ain try hide who i am and never did fool lol

Most Accomplished Troll

triggs, me and daggum

Best Couple

got to be led and derranged, two of the most gayest people i met. their gay love for each other may be one of the first legal boxingscene marriages one day

Most Dedicated Member

??? even though bringer killed him, he posts in that magic jordan thread and does it like a champ. **** is borng anf 50k aint even **** thesse days. son it aint 2007

Member in Dire Need of a Life

got to be continue1up, mofo still roller blading into skate discos ffs and hes living in 2010 with an i phone ****tt

Best Staff Member

Boston guy for me, kinda humble and he PM's u if u done wrong

Bringwer is also like that and for a moment the mofo killed the z clan which was hilarious

Member Who’d Make a Good Moderator

joses

mofo is a michellin man but mofo can shoot and he is on the fence and fair. if there is to be a mod, this mofo needs to be it

The BoxingScene's Forums Unofficial Mascot

larry x is the man who representin boxingscene, his face is what we all about

Most Valuable Poster (MVP)

best poster 2013 for me? I say Makivelli, mofo was easy on them points, is funny, dont get into smart ass beefs and is filipino

Most Changed Member

Your Best Homie

I aint too surte but sp50, New england are cool peoples

Your Rival

I have many who are ****tards, and i smashed all of them to a point they either put me on ignore or avoid my key points like hoes

example continue1up always runs away when i land that KO shot, i always set him up for easy counters when i know i got that mofo, sometimes he runs away before i even land it

Most smartest

fight professor seems smart and freedom too

Most stupid

got to bes righteous who is a dumb mofo and cuah that dumb **** is a dumb mofo too who thinks he is smart, but after one parGRAPH i am like fool, you a big fat 246 lb mofo biatch with 4 kids fooling yourself tring fit into your school cheerleading uniform

You're shot to shit lad.

I've had funnier shits than Rights4Gays and this current poor attempt at Samuel Jackson you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      You're shot to shit lad.

I've had funnier shits than Rights4Gays and this current poor attempt at Samuel Jackson you're doing.
      yall just have hate in yall. well when the time comes and i end your e life, rip in peace son

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
        yall just have hate in yall. well when the time comes and i end your e life, rip in peace son
        You've a few good choices in your list though, i'll give you that.

Comment

You've a few good choices in your list though, i'll give you that.
          well i am either a half full or a half empty kinda guy, and i am half empty.

so which ones were not good and why?

however all personal opinion anyway, but i am intrigued

Comment

Fuck off you fat slob.

Comment

I'll have to agree with makivelli being funniest poster. I usually get a good chuckl e from his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Fuck off you fat slob.
                plz dnt hate
                on me mate
                because for your sake
                and its not to late
                ill make ur fate
                where there will be an undertake
                to put u in a coffin crate

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                I'll have to agree with makivelli being funniest poster. I usually get a good chuckl e from his posts.
                i agree with you on him being funny

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
                  well i am either a half full or a half empty kinda guy, and i am half empty.

so which ones were not good and why?

however all personal opinion anyway, but i am intrigued
                  I'd have to give Anorak the triple crown of Best Thread Creator, Best Writer and the Funniest Member.

The man isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and take a ban right down the pipe in the name of comedy. His story telling and terminology are out of this world.

Not sure how Trigger is a troll. I'd have SlimShandy in there too.

'Beercules' is a great newcomer, however he could well be someone's alt for all i know.

Comment

I'd have to give Anorak the triple crown of Best Thread Creator, Best Writer and the Funniest member.

The man isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and take a ban right down the pipe in the name of comedy. His story telling and terminology are out of this world.

Not sure how Trigger is a troll. I'd have SlimShandy in there too.

'Beercules' is a great newcomer, however he could well be someone's alt for all i know.
                    anorak is funny but i did add him in 2 of the 3. his threads are funny and are indeed great so he could have a triple crown

however some of his threads are a miss too

triggers stories are fake as fuk unless hes one of those *****s who has some exciting life every damn day. i mean his threads are just fabricated like 911 was pretty much a set up. why did so many jews not turn up t work on that day?

slimshandy could be there but u didnt disagree with me overall

i was going to add bercules but hes very new so only chatted a few times. his car thread was nice though, got to chat to him

Comment

Working...
                    X