Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Would Fight Mikey Garcia, But at 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JuanMa needs a better trainer to make him box more and a couple of tune up fights first. Before he gets in the ring with Garcia,Gamboa or any fighter at 130 in the top five or he will get his 3rd L .

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      And that my friend is the $64,000 question please forward your inquiry to Mr. Mikey Garcia.
      I am not sure if you don't understand the sport or you have trouble with english comprehension, since you did not get my point. There're rules in boxing and where there are rules, you have to strategize to come out victorious, which Garcia did exactly that.

Garcia was winning a one-sided fight after 2/3 of the fight and with no sign of Salido getting stronger or even being effective, why would Garcia feel the need (what's the point?) to continue with the bout after receiving an illegal blow causing a broken nose?! I dont beleive there are doubts in the minds of knowledgable boxing fan's as to how the last 1/3 of the fight would turn out. Even Salido doesn't want a rematch.

Now, if Garcia were behind on points or had it been a close fight at the time of the head butt and Garcia decided to not continue, than I would agree with your point of view.

Comment

Working...
      X