No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Would Like To See Fury-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Would Like To See Fury-Chisora Rematch

Dereck Chisora is certain he will get his British boxing licence back so he can kickstart the career that was plunged into doubt following his shocking press conference brawl with David Haye.

Chisora has been named on the undercard of a 'Rule Britannia' show organised by promoter Frank Warren for March 16 at Wembley Arena.

Chisora's participation in the show, which is headlined by Nathan Cleverly and Ricky Burns, is dependent on whether the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBC) give Chisora back the licence they withdrew after the Finchley fighter engaged in a shameful brawl with Haye following his defeat to Vitali Klitschko in Munich 13 months ago.

Chisora slapped his opponent at the weigh-in for their fight and spat water at Wladimir Klitschko. Outside of boxing he has convictions for assaulting his girlfriend, assaulting a police officer, and possession of an offensive weapon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha.... No Warren.

If you really rate Chisora, stick him up against the European Champion.

He'd lose both, so may aswell make it worth it

Comment

Not right now but I would like to see what a fully focussed and in shape Chisora can do against Fury.

Comment

I want to see Chisora vs. Price.

Comment

If Chisora shows up in shape, it'll be a good fight.

He was a right fat b@stard when they fought last time, he was running on empty after a handful of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I want to see Chisora vs. Price.
            i, too, would like to see this.

Comment

Price vs Chisora is a better option and is the sort of test Price needs but I don't think Warren wants to risk it. The version of Chisora that fought Fury and post-Fury are two completely different animals and the chances of Chisora beating Fury seem much greater than those against Price.

Comment

certain people are overrating Price to pathetic degrees.

Comment

chisora was horribly out of shape the last time but fury has been committing himself to training much better as well...i think fury will win more convincingly and maybe even stop chisora late so i guess it's gatekeeper status for the kid from now on

Comment

I'd like to see Fury Vs Chisora again. Chisora didn't give a good account of himself last time and i think a focused Chisora Vs Fury is a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X