No announcement yet.

Pacquiao v Marquez 4 - WBO 'Champion of the Decade' belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post

fukin larry is having his menstrual cycle again!
    Oh the horror!!!! Hahahah!!!!

Comment

If they make belt with Wi-fi built in, i'm leaving this sport!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        where did you get that from??you dont have to have a title on the line to fight 12 rounds

My bad your right, just can't recall a non-title fight that was 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          thanks for proving my point larry! when manny was fighting for the heralded diamonds belt everyone was throwing dirt on his name ! but as sooon as may 5th came around everyone loved the belt ! i wonder why ....... hmmmm hmmm well i know why because manny haters are hyprocriticals ! they made fun of manny for alleged ped use . but marquez has more evidence against him but they sweep it under the rugs !
          Wrong no1 glorified that ******ed belt it is stupid and what evidence does Jmm have against him??his conditioning coach??you do know Ariza worked for Jmm coach as well right? blame Top Rank for denying extra testing

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
            My bad your right, just can't recall a non-title fight that was 12 rounds.
            Floyd-Jmm was a 12 round fight

Oscar-Manny was a 12 round fight

just 2 examples

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Wrong no1 glorified that ******ed belt it is stupid and what evidence does Jmm have against him??his conditioning coach??you do know Ariza worked for Jmm coach as well right? blame Top Rank for denying extra testing
              sorry larry but alot of people was glorifying the diamond belt back in may ! and as far as the evidence against marquez

this is what some old timers at my gym said
              heres exibit a

hes 40 years old or close to it ! where did he get all these muscles so fast and in such a small time frame ? marquez looks like lex lugur

this is what someone who knows boxing said to me .

has anyone ever tested that liquid marquez drank ?! how do we know thats his urine? it could be from someone else . and that someone might be on peds .
              exibit b

plus his trainer is a well known ped dealer . where theres smoke theres fire.

oh and before i leave answer this one damaging question . why did marquez drink his own urine ?
              Last edited by 3Sun2; 12-04-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X