Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I'm Coming To Beat Andre Berto Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deejd View Post
    How do you have Ghost winning, I think by stoppage.
    I think by stoppage but in favour of Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      how can anybody go for guerrero in this fight??? don't get me wrong, Guerrero is a hell of a fighter, but he has no power @ this weight....Berto is going to walk throug Gerrero's best punches and do damage until the stopage.

I like Gurrero, but i don't see how he can beat Berto, seeing the fight vs Selcuk Aydin I don't think he has any bussiness in 147, big balls but thats it.
      HE has enough power to keep you honest in their. You arent going to just rush in their with no respect for his power cause he has enough to check you and that all it takes in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
        How do you have Ghost winning, I think by stoppage.
        By decision.

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        how can anybody go for guerrero in this fight??? don't get me wrong, Guerrero is a hell of a fighter, but he has no power @ this weight....Berto is going to walk throug Gerrero's best punches and do damage until the stopage.

I like Gurrero, but i don't see how he can beat Berto, seeing the fight vs Selcuk Aydin I don't think he has any bussiness in 147, big balls but thats it.
        He has decent pop, anyway you don't need to have a lot of power to win a fight. Berto can only win by stoppage and when's the last time he knocked somebody out? Hernandez? Dude got up and could have continued. Berto can crack but he's not some devastating puncher and he has crappy stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          People should be praising and cheering for Guerrero. We all hate "cheaters" right? We should be wanting to see Berto like the cheater he is get beat down right?
          I've was a Berto fan. It's hard not to want him to win, but I'm an even bigger Morales fan & once Garcia-Morales II started I could not root for him. This fight will be the same way for me.

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
          Berto is too big, too strong and too fast for Guerrero this fight will be a massacre.
          Agreed.

Comment

I'd love to see Guerrero win, but he's fighting a naturally bigger man here.

Because Guerrero can make lightweight and light welterweight, he should be fighting in those divisions.

Comment

Working...
            X