Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Dares Amir Khan: Winner Gets Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    **** off Guerrero.
    lol keeping it simple. . . even sir wazaa knows he is such an amoeba he's not worth putting the effort into of firing up in defense of amir! when amir isn't there to defend himself, wazaa TAKES CARE OF BIH'NIZZ

Comment

All of these guys that have never been on HBO PPV before, wanting to fight Floyd so that then the blame is all on Floyd to carry the PPV on his own. The "bad numbers"[in Floyd's standard bad is 1.25Mill or less] are his fault, and the good numbers was "Oh it was a Mexican holiday, the Mexicans bought all the PPVs because of Guerrero".

I agree with Guerrero, winner of Khan vs Guerrero can get Floyd. But after Floyd beats Pacquiao. So somewhere around September/October 2012.

With those two aside, I would much rather see Mayweather vs Maidana if the Pacquiao fight does not happen. It just looks like a more exciting fight, but Khan is the tougher fight, I think.

Comment

would be a good fight if bradley avoids khan again

i think khan walks through the ghost,it would be good fun to watch

if khan moves up to 147 after peterson then the ghost can fight rios

Comment

Id like to see the fight but why would Khan stay at 140 for Guerrero? A light weight with no big wins Khan has said he is moving up to 147 to chase the big fights after his next fight unless he can get Bradley.

Guerrero has got to earn a big fight with his fists not his mouth personally I think he’s just trying to get his name out there a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by unleashed View Post
            Errrrrmmm..... why doesn't Guerrero understand that Khan chose Judah because he was the champion. What did Guerrero have to offer?
            this is what I don't understand, tbh I like this aggressive pursuit, but to call Khan a con for fighting Judah is joke, at least Judah was bringing a title to the table, WTF was Guerrero bring to "this suppose" fight.

Comment

i stand by my statement: guerrero should be thinking about rematching daud yordan first and foremost. . . THEN a rescheduling with Maidana should be in order.

Comment

Judah today would KO this coward puta Guerrero. He bashes Khan's level of opponent but Khan's resume s.hits on his. Guerrero was getting p.ussy slapped by Casamayor, got dropped by Kats and quit like a little b.itch vs Daud Yordan. Hell Salido totally taxed that ass as well. Guerrero would be Khan's easiest fight since Salita. Judah, Maidana, Paulie, even Kotelnik all beat him

Pretty obvious what's going on, Guerrero knows his career is over due to the shoulder injury so he is just trying to cash out vs Khan or Mayweather. People like Guerrero piss me off, he does the whole fake "I'm a Christian" act but starts moaning and complaining as soon as he doesn't get his way.

Comment

The Ghost needs to get Ghost for real let your promotor make your fights and you do your job and fight in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    All of these guys that have never been on HBO PPV before, wanting to fight Floyd so that then the blame is all on Floyd to carry the PPV on his own. The "bad numbers"[in Floyd's standard bad is 1.25Mill or less] are his fault, and the good numbers was "Oh it was a Mexican holiday, the Mexicans bought all the PPVs because of Guerrero".

I agree with Guerrero, winner of Khan vs Guerrero can get Floyd. But after Floyd beats Pacquiao. So somewhere around September/October 2012.

With those two aside, I would much rather see Mayweather vs Maidana if the Pacquiao fight does not happen. It just looks like a more exciting fight, but Khan is the tougher fight, I think.
                    I agree with everything you wrote up to the Floyd vs Maidana section. Its bad enough to have Khan calling for a fight with Floyd, but Canello, Guerrero and others who haven't even made a REALISTIC mark in the sport??

And for Khan to say "Who is Guerrero" like he isn't a worthy opponent is quite possibly the biggest freaking joke I've ever heard. They're on the same level ... Why not fight each other???

Their resume's are almost identical -- the only difference is Khan has more well-known past-their-prime relics on his resume. Guerrero's resume is worst than Khan's, only because he doesn't have any relics littering it ...

Khan needs to fight others on HIS LEVEL to see where he's really at, not a shop-worn, looking for a payday Judah, a semi-retired, looking for a payday Barerra, a Paulie that absolutely couldn't catch him to land a shot, a Maidana that absolutely couldn't catch him and a headbutt that gave him the fight against McCloskey ..... Come on!!!

Boxing is becoming more and more a total FARCE!!!!!!

What happened to cleaning out your division, by fighting the best in the division ... NO!!! ... Fight creampuff after creampuff and when you got enough fake idiot fans believing the hype ... Call out the best. What a freaking joke Boxing is becoming.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      I agree with everything you wrote up to the Floyd vs Maidana section. Its bad enough to have Khan calling for a fight with Floyd, but Canello, Guerrero and others who haven't even made a REALISTIC mark in the sport??

And for Khan to say "Who is Guerrero" like he isn't a worthy opponent is quite possibly the biggest freaking joke I've ever heard. They're on the same level ... Why not fight each other???

Boxing is becoming more and more a total FARCE!!!!!!

What happened to cleaning out your division, by fighting the best in the
                      division ... NO!!! ... Fight creampuff after creampuff and when you got enough

fake idiot fans believing the hype ... Call out the best. What a freakin Boxing is becoming.
                      Another f.aggot riding guerreros *****. Fact there is no one on robs soft record that judah, paulie, maidana, and kotelnil would not walk through with ease. Hell even mccloskey beats most of them. You can't make no arguement about rob's resume being up with khans. You ***** about fighting on his level, than who at 140 as at khans level if peterson, Judah, maidana, paulie, kotelnik who beat Devon aren't? No one other than chicken Bradley!!!! All those guys are elite jwws and all would give rob trouble, fact rob ain't fought no one!!! You a dick rider if you can't see that!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X