No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Jr. is Amir Khan's main sparring partner for Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Benavidez Jr. is Amir Khan's main sparring partner for Lamont Peterson

What you think about using Benavidez Jr. for the chief sparring partner?

It doesn't matter. More or less, Benavidez is in there for experience work. Not to truly help Khan.

I'm not big on Benavidez in the first place though. He's isn't anything special to me. He's quite average.

Comment

Benavidez kicks the **** out of pac in sparring so its a good choice, the videos are all over utube, lol at the *******s comments under the videos there hilarious, stuff like Pac had jet lag or he had acid reflux lmao.......

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        It doesn't matter. More or less, Benavidez is in there for experience work. Not to truly help Khan.

I'm not big on Benavidez in the first place though. He's isn't anything special to me. He's quite average.
        He is one of the most natural boxers I have ever seen. His punches just come off so naturally it is a beautiful thing to watch.

Comment

But he is fighting in 4 weeks. Amir starts sparring two weeks from now. So Amir will only spar Jose for about a week?

Comment

Roach is trying to short change Khan by using Benevidez for sparring Khan, I mean honestly? Why not someone more similar to Peterson? Roach doesnt want to pay for quality sparring from his cut of Khans purse.

Lets see what happens its a hard fight and Khan will need to be at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              Benavidez kicks the **** out of pac in sparring so its a good choice, the videos are all over utube, lol at the *******s comments under the videos there hilarious, stuff like Pac had jet lag or he had acid reflux lmao.......
              LMAO!!!! Whats actually hilarious is your ***** ass scavenging for threads to mention Pac even if it has to do nothing with the topic...how does Manny's dick taste?

Comment

Whats this Benavidez record couldnt see him on Boxrec but looks pretty handy on that sparring video with Pac, will look out for him.

Comment

Benavidez is a tough kid, but it sounds like it's for experience only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                    Roach is trying to short change Khan by using Benevidez for sparring Khan, I mean honestly? Why not someone more similar to Peterson? Roach doesnt want to pay for quality sparring from his cut of Khans purse.

Lets see what happens its a hard fight and Khan will need to be at his best.
                    how is this Roach when generally it's the fighter's manager that pays for and hires sparring?

Comment

Working...
                    X