No announcement yet.

I think Mosley truely believes he will win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Why throw a fight when you can win and make alot more $$$? Mosley probably thinks he can win because Pac's a Brawler.

Feels like Pac camp is not taking the fight lightly. They've been training hard. No reports on distractions unlike Margarito fight. Team Pac knows this is going to be a tough fight
    This is his last hurrah...Arum wouldn't have gave him this fight to win it. He's going to take a dive and ride off into the sunset with his retirement money.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      Margarito said the same thing against a 75% Pacquiao. Mosley's just mad that the odds went from him being the 7 to 1 underdog to 8 to 1.
      Where'd you see 8 to1 at, best I've seen is 4.25 to 1. ****, at 8 to 1 I might put a little something on Mosley.

Comment

where can i bet on this fight???

Comment

He better believe in himself.. lol

Comment

Why do you people act like Manny is unbeatable? Mosley has a punchers chance at beating anybody. To act like he has zero chance is pretty pathetic.
            Last edited by Lords; 04-27-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Oh please Shane knows full well he has absolutely no chance of winning, he probable gets tired walking from his car to the gym every mourning

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                Why do you people act like Manny is unbeatable? Mosley has a punchers chance at beatable anybody. To act like he has zero chance is pretty pathetic.

ANY top 15 welterweight is unbeatable for Mosley. He is totally and completely shot why can't you people understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  Why do you people act like Manny is unbeatable? Mosley has a punchers chance at beatable anybody. To act like he has zero chance is pretty pathetic.
                  I agree with you. I think Mosley is the fastest welterweight Pacman will be facing since moving up to 147. I'm not counting Mosley out due to the simple fact that Manny gets hit in his fights and 1 punch can change things in a fight. Mosley still proved in the Mayweather fight he can still pull the trigger. Mosley vs Mora was more of a style and moving up in weight that didnt allow Mosley to look good in. IMO, This is no walk in the park as many think it is. I think Mosley is really dangerous early but if he doesnt get manny out early, IMO fatigue/age might come in to play in the later rounds and Manny might win by stoppage 9-12.

Comment

lol by later rounds you mean round 2

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                      lol by later rounds you mean round 2

Thats an easy bet for me to win. Pacquiao is great but he aint no god. I willing to bet Pacquiao fights very cautious early in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X