No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner: Solis Showed in Round One, He Can Beat Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    Yep he's going to go through surgery, when he could have just stayed down and not got up.
    but the punch caused him to jolt down and his joints were'nt ready to react. Give it up bud.

Comment

I don't blame Solis. If he didn't fight he will be labeled a ***** n scared. He got his big payday while fighting the top guy injured. He showed his talent might be equal to Vitali but his hardwork, dedication, mental make up, desire, and heart don't even compare to a Klitchko.

Comment

Clowns

He was winning the fight by landing 3 light punches while eating 3 jabs? Gimme a break. Yeah, he almost killed Vitali, so bad were his strokes. I think he caused Vitaly frown... and knock him down. Clowns!!! Oner ought to shoot himself.

Comment

Vitally would had wooop that ass .Since when do get the conclusion that a fighter can beat another one based in one round?!?!

Comment

Was this the Guy who promised to give up the business If Solis Lost? We all seen what happend, Your guy done the chicken dance as soon as Vitali landed any sort ov punch. THEN He might ov jarred his knee, but the guy was gone anyway... Biggest farce Ive seen for a long time.. And I sat and watched Haye vs Audley!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Ahmet Oner, President of Arena Box Promotions, said Odlanier Solis proved in the first round that he has the capabilities to beat WBC champion Vitali Klitschko. Saturday's fight which took place in Cologne, Germany, saw Klitschko knock Solis down with a right hand, but when the Cuban stumbled backwards he injured his right knee and couldn't continue. Before the stoppage, Solis was doing well in the fight with his movement and quick punches.

[Click Here To Read More]
              coulda, woulda, shoulda.... sounds like someone caught the ***** virus

Comment

Solis didn't deserve to fight Vitali in the first place, he would lose to Vitali a billion times.

Comment

I wasn't going to reply to this, but everyone else seems to be....

One round means absolutely nothing. Yes, Solis looked pretty good until he went down. No, it can't be said that he was winning the round. The round was fairly even until Solis went down after a punch. Whether the punch was good or not really makes no difference. (For the record, I don't believe it was a hard enough shot, and that Solis probably went down because of the knee injury.)

Oner is just running his mouth, as he always does. Solis had an undeserved chance at the heavyweight title and he blew it. 1.8 million dollars for 2+ minutes of effort from a lazy, undeserving sloth...poor Odlanier...boo,hoo,hoo.

Some advice for Solis: live in the gym; train like you want it; lose thirty pounds; tear through a few decent opponents. Maybe then you'll deserve another crack at the champ. Oh, and one more thing...get rid of Oner.
                  Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 03-21-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

It looked like Solis might KO vitali if it wasn't for the bad knee.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I wasn't going to reply to this, but everyone else seems to be....

One round means absolutely nothing. Yes, Solis looked pretty good until he went down. No, it can't be said that he was winning the round. The round was fairly even until Solis went down after a punch. Whether the punch was good or not really makes no difference. (For the record, I don't believe it was a hard enough shot, and that Solis probably went down because of the knee injury.)

Oner is just running his mouth, as he always does. Solis had an undeserved chance at the heavyweight title and he blew it. 1.8 million dollars for 2+ minutes of effort from a lazy, undeserving sloth...poor Odlanier...boo,hoo,hoo.

Some advice for Solis: live in the gym; train like you want it; lose thirty pounds; tear through a few decent opponents; then maybe you'll deserve another crack at the champ. Oh, and one more thing...get rid of Oner.
                      Couldn't have put it any better than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X