No announcement yet.

Imma have to agree with manny fans on this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
    The fight is fixed so Pac needs to roid up to beat a fighter specifically picked for him. That fighter is shot and have no chance in hell that's why Manny needs to roid up and the fight is fixed too.

BOOMERANG
    you forgot them being weight drained..

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
      What people are saying is that he was getting rocked at the lower weight, but is now somehow able to take punches from guys alot bigger than him and just smiles....
      are you blind? look at his face after each fight.. that smiling thing is just psychological he even admits he is being hurt after each fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        It's more like PAC went from fighting extraordinary fighters(MAB, Juanita, Erika) to fighting ordinary fighters(Flattened, Cotto, 'Rita).

Now, I don't really mean Flattened, Cotto, etc.. are ordinary. But compared to the ATGs PAC fought at the lower weights they pale in comparison.
        Who are these extraordinary fighters in the vein of Morales, Barrera and Marquez that Pac didn't fight at 140 and 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          Who are these extraordinary fighters in the vein of Morales, Barrera and Marquez that Pac didn't fight at 140 and 147?
          WTF are you talkin' about. Reread the post.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            i disagree...i think floyd just isnt in love with boxing anymore..and is in love with the money..he made alot of money last year and doesnt NEED to fight..but if he ****s off some more money..he will fight manny in a heart beat
            I've been saying this since he retired. Floyd's also said that he doesn't wanna fight for too long. He was kinda losing interest the first time he retired, "However, these past few years have been extremely difficult for me to find the desire and joy to continue in the sport". - Floyd. He's mentioned he's got other endeavors he wants to pursue. Truth is, the only reason he came out of retirement was the money. He wanted to take the easiest fights for the biggest paydays. He made a killing off these last two fights and until he needs more, don't expect him to be lacing up those gloves anytime soon. And don't expect him to take any risky fights. Deep down I believe he knows his limitations. And he has no interest in putting the "0" in jeopardy. There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with wanting low risks with high rewards, but there's also no glory in it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              I've been saying this since he retired. Floyd's also said that he doesn't wanna fight for too long. He was kinda losing interest the first time he retired, "However, these past few years have been extremely difficult for me to find the desire and joy to continue in the sport". - Floyd. He's mentioned he's got other endeavors he wants to pursue. Truth is, the only reason he came out of retirement was the money. He wanted to take the easiest fights for the biggest paydays. He made a killing off these last two fights and until he needs more, don't expect him to be lacing up those gloves anytime soon. And don't expect him to take any risky fights. Deep down I believe he knows his limitations. And he has no interest in putting the "0" in jeopardy. There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with wanting low risks with high rewards, but there's also no glory in it either.
              yep..floyd came out of retirment strickly for the money..and he isnt gonna risk to much cause his"0"is his markability..he'll keep the manny fight as his retiement fight..

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                yep..floyd came out of retirment strickly for the money..and he isnt gonna risk to much cause his"0"is his markability..he'll keep the manny fight as his retiement fight..
                Fingers crossed homey.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                  Being good is now ordinary to boxing fans? Manny has always been a good fighter just like Paul Williams is a good fighter, its just recently the past couple of years Manny has shown his greatness.
                  At least Paul isn't scared to face slick boxers

Comment

Manny needs PEDs to knock out old prodding fighters.......he's weak.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
                      He should beat Marquez or Martinez right?
                      Could he?
                      Would he?

So far, the question is no. He's busy fighting Mosley who's 0-1-1 since the Mayweather fight. Sounds like a Team Pacquiao move for sure!
                      Floyd fought Mosley just a few months ago. We told you guys that Mosley was old, out of prime, inactive, non-PED, over-trained against Floyd but you needed that record of 0-1-1 to finally get convinced that we were right all along.

Comment

Working...
                      X