No announcement yet.

where is JOSE LUIS CASTILLO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is JOSE LUIS CASTILLO?

Did he retire already??? its a pity because i like this fighter so much ...At least one more fight with a big name win or lose then a retirement wil be fine for me...SAY with any of the paper champions in 140 but a KENDALL HOLT is prefered....Last of HURRAH for a GREAT FIGHTER....

Originally posted by burglar View Post
    Did he retire already??? its a pity because i like this fighter so much ...At least one more fight with a big name win or lose then a retirement wil be fine for me...SAY with any of the paper champions in 140 but a KENDALL HOLT is prefered....Last of HURRAH for a GREAT FIGHTER....
    I would also like to see Castillo again, but I don't know if he has anything left in the tank. How come people **** on Holt so much, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by J. HITTER View Post
      I would also like to see Castillo again, but I don't know if he has anything left in the tank. How come people **** on Holt so much, lol.
      Actually its in the contrary.... I like CASTILLO to get a paper title from HOLT because out of all the CHAMPS now in 140 lbs..(except of course RICKY HATTON who already defeated him) he has already a name compared to them BRADLEY and KOTELNIK (who are they anyways?lols)...

Comment

Actually its in the contrary.... I like CASTILLO to get a paper title from HOLT because out of all the CHAMPS now in 140 lbs..(except of course RICKY HATTON who already defeated him) he has already a name compared to them BRADLEY and KOTELNIK (who are they anyways?lols)...
        Ah okay, but I generally read people giving Holt BS all the time for the head butt thing. I know he is a loud mouth, but he was screwed over in Columbia too.

Comment

Ah okay, but I generally read people giving Holt BS all the time for the head butt thing. I know he is a loud mouth, but he was screwed over in Columbia too.
          so what do you think....Can JLC still do it against HOLT?

Comment

I'm not sure, Castillo has been through some wars, and great boxing matches. Holt is a very good boxer, with speed & power, but not such a great chin. In the end , I think Holt beats him. Prime Castillo probably KO's Holt though.

Comment

1) Castillo can't make 140 anymore.

2) Castillo can't even beat a marginal contender like Sebastian Lujan.

He is beyond washed up and if you care about his well being you'll hope he never steps in a boxing ring again.

Comment

I'm not sure, Castillo has been through some wars, and great boxing matches. Holt is a very good boxer, with speed & power, but not such a great chin. In the end , I think Holt beats him. Prime Castillo probably KO's Holt though.
                maybe i have Wishful thinking... HOLT will get hit in the early rounds with a HAYMAKER and JLC is champ again...lols oh well....nyways back to the first question...where is he?? Got any news of him??? is he officially retired???

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  1) Castillo can't make 140 anymore.

2) Castillo can't even beat a marginal contender like Sebastian Lujan.

He is beyond washed up and if you care about his well being you'll hope he never steps in a boxing ring again.
                  sad to hear that...if thats the case then he should probably hang them up...So sad when GREAT boxers had to fade...

Comment

Yeah, Castillo has always had weight problems and I dont think he could get below 147. And after seeing his last fight I think he would have to be crazy to fight again, he looked pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X