No announcement yet.

A League Average Crowds Bigger than NRL average crowds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
    Your gonna regret you said that. Now im bringing in some vicious videos lol.
    bah i dont regret anything i type on here

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
      soccer is poofterised
      Cool it infestacide! How would you like to be knocked out by a Soccer player???

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
        Cool it infestacide! How would you like to be knocked out by a Soccer player???
        haha im piss taking u idiot, its not unknown that i hate soccer if you have ever read the other posts on it in the forum. And a soccer player couldnt knock me out because they are too panzy, havent u seen the way they roll around on the ground holding their heads when some1 taps them in the leg.
        Last edited by infestacide; 01-20-2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

haha im piss taking u idiot, its not unknown that i hate soccer if you have ever read the other posts on it in the forum. And a soccer player couldnt know me out because they are too panzy, havent u seen the way they roll around on the ground holding their heads when some1 taps them in the leg.
          I have to agree with your point that there are some 'BITCHES' out there who do roll around like they've been shot in the leg with a sawn-off shotgun when they haven't been touched! This shouldn't be a general conception infesta!!! The Italian and Brazilian players are the main instigators of this 'Terrible' practice. Anyone that gets caught diving like a ***** during a game should get put in a pine box! The only Soccer players for whom I have respect for are the "Old School" players like Alan Shearer, Kevin Keegan, Maradona, Stanley Matthews, Vinnie Jones, Dennis Law, Platini, Puskas, Johan Cruyf. These guys played the game like it was really supposed to without diving or kissing anybody's ass. Unlike todays fighters i.e. Rooney, Ronaldo, Fabregas...... are all a bunch of paper champs who are spoon fed punks who even get their nails filed! The paper-machie titles they win makes them where it should be the player makes the title. I'm having a dig at you to but judging by your reply you said you don't regret anything you post on here so I took it that you were serious about your views! I'm only playing too infesta but don't generalise when it's only a few muppets that wreck it for everyone else!

Comment

haha im piss taking u idiot, its not unknown that i hate soccer if you have ever read the other posts on it in the forum. And a soccer player couldnt knock me out because they are too panzy, havent u seen the way they roll around on the ground holding their heads when some1 taps them in the leg.
            I agree with you, I don't know how many times I said while I was watching that game get up you poof. Don't get me wrong, there is some skill involved in Soccer, but I'd much rather watch Ice Hockey, now that's not a game for ***** ****s.

Comment

There's one sitting on this side of the computer who thinks otherwise! I don't know what you weigh infesta but if you're 85+ or you wanna come up to 85kg and test your theory then fine. LOL We'll ask Yellow Cabs Mundine to be co-main event seen as though he's always got bull**** fights happening and we'll do it over 15-20 rounds! Hey, I saw a League player on 60 minutes who openly admitted being gay and even showed off his little ***** as well! LOL I've forgotten his name! Then you have Hopoate sticking his digits up players **** cracks then talking about it like there was nothing wrong about it! LOL This was on 60 minutes also! LOL I'm only stiring you NRL fans! Oh and by the way, aren't Melbourne Storm NRL Champions???? Come on NSW you're getting done by Victoria where NRL is like the fourth most followed sport in Victoria and NRL is your main thing!

Comment

There's one sitting on this side of the computer who thinks otherwise! I don't know what you weigh infesta but if you're 85+ or you wanna come up to 85kg and test your theory then fine. LOL We'll ask Yellow Cabs Mundine to be co-main event seen as though he's always got bull**** fights happening and we'll do it over 15-20 rounds! Hey, I saw a League player on 60 minutes who openly admitted being gay and even showed off his little ***** as well! LOL I've forgotten his name! Then you have Hopoate sticking his digits up players **** cracks then talking about it like there was nothing wrong about it! LOL This was on 60 minutes also! LOL I'm only stiring you NRL fans! Oh and by the way, aren't Melbourne Storm NRL Champions???? Come on NSW you're getting done by Victoria where NRL is like the fourth most followed sport in Victoria and NRL is your main thing!
                lol im not an nrl fan either, and i have 85kg covered. I was also referring to the professionals, not people that kick a ball around on the weekends in a local park, who then come home and talk tough on a forum LOL! Im sure you could knock me out, christ if i walked up and hit tyson im sure i could knock him out to.

Ease up on the steriods pal because your ego is getting bigger and your balls are getting smaller.

Comment

I have to agree with your point that there are some 'BITCHES' out there who do roll around like they've been shot in the leg with a sawn-off shotgun when they haven't been touched! This shouldn't be a general conception infesta!!! The Italian and Brazilian players are the main instigators of this 'Terrible' practice. Anyone that gets caught diving like a ***** during a game should get put in a pine box! The only Soccer players for whom I have respect for are the "Old School" players like Alan Shearer, Kevin Keegan, Maradona, Stanley Matthews, Vinnie Jones, Dennis Law, Platini, Puskas, Johan Cruyf. These guys played the game like it was really supposed to without diving or kissing anybody's ass. Unlike todays fighters i.e. Rooney, Ronaldo, Fabregas...... are all a bunch of paper champs who are spoon fed punks who even get their nails filed! The paper-machie titles they win makes them where it should be the player makes the title. I'm having a dig at you to but judging by your reply you said you don't regret anything you post on here so I took it that you were serious about your views! I'm only playing too infesta but don't generalise when it's only a few muppets that wreck it for everyone else!
                  haha if u look back i was taking the piss out of ultimate, i do stick by my views, but im also a **** stirrer and all in all its always been taken with tounge and cheek here.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                    I agree with you, I don't know how many times I said while I was watching that game get up you poof. Don't get me wrong, there is some skill involved in Soccer, but I'd much rather watch Ice Hockey, now that's not a game for ***** ****s.
                    Dude. You serious?

How Much protective gear do they have on in ice hockey ?

Lets see, helmet, headgear, shoulder pads, tampons, leg protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                      Dude. You serious?

How Much protective gear do they have on in ice hockey ?

Lets see, helmet, headgear, shoulder pads, tampons, leg protection.
                      You ever watched a ****ing game??? Have you ever been crushed against the glass like that at those kind of speeds. Protective gear doesn't help there.
                      They openly beat the hit out of each other, the officials even let certain fights go on as long as they have to.
                      You don't have to be tough to play soccer, but you have to tough to play Ice Hockey, simple fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X