No announcement yet.

Re: Roy Jones' commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roy Jones' commentating

Was it me or did anyone else get pure enjoyment out of him basically sonning Kellerman during the telecast at most opportunities?

Im from the UK, where we dont have HBO. I didnt know why people hated Kellerman so much. Now I do, he was acting like his views were far superior to Roy Jones' and he knew much more about boxing than he did. Every point Roy made, Kellerman would have conflicting views or try and debate him.

Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
      Im from the UK, where we dont have HBO. I didnt know why people hated Kellerman so much. Now I do, he was acting like his views were far superior to Roy Jones' and he knew much more about boxing than he did. Every point Roy made, Kellerman would have conflicting views or try and debate him.

Stupid.
      this was a real bad night for kellerman, typically, i enjoy the guy but he made an absolute fool of himself.

roy was the cotto of that broadcast, he punished lampley and kellerman with his insight to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        Was it me or did anyone else get pure enjoyment out of him basically sonning Kellerman during the telecast at most opportunities?
        I enjoyed it too.

Kellerman is a self-righteous, big-mouthed ******* who doesn't have any insight into boxing and never will. Half of what he says is coming out of his ass. He's unable to comment without favoritism over-hyping some boxers, or being unfairly negative about others.

HBO should replace Kellerman with Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          I enjoyed it too.

Kellerman is a self-righteous, big-mouthed ******* who doesn't have any insight into boxing and never will. Half of what he says is coming out of his ass. He's unable to comment without favoritism over-hyping some boxers, or being unfairly negative about others.

HBO should replace Kellerman with Roy.
          and not stop there, lampley is notorious for "he lands a big right hand!" and the ****en punch stopped at the glove; his eye's have gone bad.

my dream team at this point would be steve bunce calling the action, tarver as co-anchor with color commentary provided by tyson, stay with lederman on the unofficial score card.

roy jones really impressed during that telecast.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            this was a real bad night for kellerman, typically, i enjoy the guy but he made an absolute fool of himself.

roy was the cotto of that broadcast, he punished lampley and kellerman with his insight to the fight.
            Yea me too. I enjoy listening to him, but its painful when he tries to debate with one of the greatest ring generals of all time.

Comment

I wish he would have sonned Borehop in April

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                I wish he would have sonned Borehop in April
                hard to son him, borehard knows some things.

Comment

YO!!!!

you guys have got to check out how PISSED Mercante gets when Yuri drops the 2nd time around ....

"aaaaaah ****, ****!" ahahahahahah!

mercante wanted nothing more than to officiate a great fight - mercante for president!

Comment

kellerman is the ****...that dude has insight. dropping him would be the dumbest thing hbo could do...replace him with tarver ahaha. didnt kellerman make some type of statement towards roy about him not taking shots to the head very well. dot get me wrong roy is a badass, but yall aint gonna sit here and tell me hes better than kellerman at his job. nahhhhh, kellerman is fine where hes at. dudes the only one with enough balls to call out a fighter on something when its needed, regardless of who the fighter is.

Comment

Working...
                    X