Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC took blood from Pacquiao 2 days before Morales 1 fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSAC took blood from Pacquiao 2 days before Morales 1 fight.

In this 2005 interview, Pacquiao says that the NSAC "lost" the original bloodtest records (taken 30 days before), so another had to be administered 2-days before fightnight and that particular bloodtest to him made him dizzy and weak. I thought the NSAC doesn't do blood tests?

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post

In this 2005 interview, Pacquiao says that the NSAC "lost" the original bloodtest records (taken 30 days before), so another had to be administered 2-days before fightnight and that particular bloodtest to him made him dizzy and weak. I thought the NSAC doesn't do blood tests?
    he really believes that his only loss in recent years is because of the blood test 2 days before the fight, and people wonder why he's so uncomfortable with the whole thing... pac will not risk anything to lose a fight of this magnitude, especially not against a mayweather (who will rub it in his and everyone's faces ).

Comment

I think its ridiculous that Mayweather refuses to compromise on this. He really doesn't want this fight and this is his way out.

Comment

Already posted.

This is his excuse he uses and his fans use because Morales outboxed him in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post

this is to screen for diseases so he doesnt pass them on to his opponent in the ring. HIV and the Heps. No drug screening in the blood is done.

Comment

Working...
          X