Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian women have the nastiest looking bodies.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    You started this upevil
    Now take your reporting & eventual banning like a man.
    I never ran from a ban.
    Like a *****, you've edited controversial posts that you've made to avoid getting banned.

Comment

email sent

Comment

Originally posted by mbandit View Post
        What are you talking about?She is ****ing cute!I would definitely smash that...and you would too!
        No man, sorry I wouldn't. I would look down on here while I was on top of her and think "Little girl" and that **** would freak me out. Assuming she's of age..

It's the same way I don't like ***** without hair on it. I mean, when did hair on the ***** go out of style? I don't like ia gigantic bush but looking at bald ***** reminds me of little girls, that **** isn't right.

Then again, that might explain why there are more and more child rapist and molesters...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          No man, sorry I wouldn't. I would look down on here while I was on top of her and think "Little girl" and that **** would freak me out. Assuming she's of age..

It's the same way I don't like ***** without hair on it. I mean, when did hair on the ***** go out of style? I don't like ia gigantic bush but looking at bald ***** reminds me of little girls, that **** isn't right.

Then again, that might explain why there are more and more child rapist and molesters...
          Best part.

Comment

Originally posted by mbandit View Post
            What are you talking about?She is ****ing cute!I would definitely smash that...and you would too!

i think he is gettin the wrong impression from the pic. its the outfit, no?

shes all woman thou... and the smile...

Comment

I agree 100% with you on the highlighted part.

Comment

lol at your reasoning. yeah but to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post

Wow, now that looks 10x different. I feel you now, she's a very attractive woman but I can't lie though. The school girl outfit makes her look real young. Like she's 14 yrs old or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post

You do have a point, it may be the outfit, but still I can see past that and see that she is really pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
                      lol at your reasoning. yeah but to each his own.
                      You don't think looking at bald ***** is kind of looking at a little girl?

I guess I'm old school man. When I was a kid, if you got a glimps of a bush, that **** was like looking right into heaven....

Now, every chick is bald down there. Like I said, I don't like a giant hair ball but nicely trimmed is perfection...

Comment

Working...
                      X