Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassidy bodybags a top tier battlerapper after 12 year hiatus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Cassidy bodybags a top tier battlerapper after 12 year hiatus!

As the title states, legendary performance to show the watered down culture how's it done. Hve to take his word that he was 5000-0 before catching the body.

No he didnt, lol.

Comment

He had the better performance, but Diz had way better bars even though he was a bit sloppy. Also, Cassidy brought his whole entourage there to go crazy whenever he was spitting his ABC bars. Only impressive thing was Cassidy's impersonation of Diz.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        He had the better performance, but Diz had way better bars even though he was a bit sloppy. Also, Cassidy brought his whole entourage there to go crazy whenever he was spitting his ABC bars. Only impressive thing was Cassidy's impersonation of Diz.
        To have a better performance means to have beaten the other guy. Rapping superfast in multisyllables that rhyme do not means better bars. Dizaster was in his hometown around his people. Even the show host and investors were riding with him. So that is bs to say Cass had a bigger entourage, its just Diz was not entertaining or knew how to properly battle.

Comment

lol someone barely started watching battle raps, lol this is old news and aint really a body bag just performed better then expected

but to keep it fair he got a second shot cause his homeboys ruined the first battle, the first battled he was 3-0'ing himself lol.

but that bar he had mimicking diz style was pure fire i give em that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
            To have a better performance means to have beaten the other guy. Rapping superfast in multisyllables that rhyme do not means better bars. Dizaster was in his hometown around his people. Even the show host and investors were riding with him. So that is bs to say Cass had a bigger entourage, its just Diz was not entertaining or knew how to properly battle.
            Fair points you're bringing up, but I still maintain that Diz had the better bars, I mean he was ripping him with more personals. Cassidy was kicking some ABC lyrics let's not ignore that. I think it comes down to preference as in most cases, so I don't consider this a body bag even if you feel that Cassidy won. Charlie Clips VS Rex would be what I consider a body bag.

Comment

Fair points you're bringing up, but I still maintain that Diz had the better bars, I mean he was ripping him with more personals. Cassidy was kicking some ABC lyrics let's not ignore that. I think it comes down to preference as in most cases, so I don't consider this a body bag even if you feel that Cassidy won. Charlie Clips VS Rex would be what I consider a body bag.
              rex will never recover from that , boy that was the hardest rebuttal I have ever seen in battle rap.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                rex will never recover from that , boy that was the hardest rebuttal I have ever seen in battle rap.
                Yeah, that was vicious lol

I had Clips as P4P #1 until his recent battle against Charron, did you see that? I can't believe he got 3-0'd, he didn't look interested though. Hopefully he'll be back to form against Hollow this year.

Comment

I had Clips as P4P #1 until his recent battle against Charron, did you see that? I can't believe he got 3-0'd, he didn't look interested though. Hopefully he'll be back to form against Hollow this year.
                  Clips is overrated, he can only compete on Smack against Smack rappers. He lost to Illmac as well. This all happened[or revealed] after the Rex battle which was sobering. I think Cass attending that Rex battle and his reactions to what Clips said made people over rate Clips position on that "P4P list'. People focused more on how Cass reacted than the battle lol.

BACK ON TOPIC:
                  @_original_
                  Dizaster personals were nullified when Cass did his rebuttal with "You think *****s fear you because you suckered Math? Didn't you said you punch Math cuz he dared you.. " he dares him which causes a huge pop from the crowd and then Dizaster's people started muttering in frustration. Cass then repeats it more viciously then started saying "my dogs will air(kill) you, Him, him, and all them *****s standing near you.." HE's POINTING AT LA GRAPE STREET CRIPS, had them riled up and was staring at them with conviction saying it, while wearing jewelry and showed no worry of them being upset. Dizaster whole 2nd round was basically him saying Cassidy isn't "street" or "hard", a fake, a snitch and scared of "real ****". Cassidy rebuttal was so strong and real.. That it had Dizaster and Crip GANGMEMBERS in THIER CITY feeling uncomfortable. Dizaster was nervous and started to ask what's going on and one of Cassidy dudes had to let him know it was apart of Cassidy round and was written in. Automatic win and we didn't even get in to the schemes[ruined Hitman Holla scheme] and metaphors Cass said in that round. Dizaster choked in the third due to Cass personals in the second round. Diz attempted suicide, living with parents, being downlow, math situation, rap style.. Cass personals were recent stuff and seeped Diz soul.

Comment

Charron is underratted he 3-0'd shotgun suge too but to be honest suge sucks, but clipps always come slacking when its not on url, he lost out in arizona too.

Comment

Working...
                    X