Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As 2014 comes to a close, I want to wish you all nothing but the worst in 2015...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As 2014 comes to a close, I want to wish you all nothing but the worst in 2015...

Thats right screw you all.

I hope you get a little darker next year so you can get closer to becoming a black person which would be a dream come true to you.

Comment

Yep, screw all you bastards. Screw the mentally deficient collective of Pac fans, the illiterate floms who make the same spelling mistakes repeatedly, the Klit fans who think Mormeck is a more skilled version of George Foreman, the pathetic permavirgins in the lounge who crawled around behind bosslady sucking her assh0le and now are back to trying to act hard again, the guys who get beat up and tossed out of strip clubs on christmas. It's christmas, what are you doing at the damn titty bar?

Happy new year!

Comment

I'll **** you up Pretty B1tch

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
          I hope you get a little darker next year so you can get closer to becoming a black person which would be a dream come true to you.
          Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

The ginger is sodomized AGAIN.... What a chump.

Show your face in New York again without my permission and I'll smash your face with a fuckin brick.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            you won't do ****, you ducking me years f*ggot!
            i'd b1tch slap your ass allover memphis on front of your family.

Comment

Working...
            X