No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming v. Jesus Perez Early Results From Macau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming v. Jesus Perez Early Results From Macau

Dave Penalosa scored a third round knockout of debutant Ngaotawa Sithsaithong in the show's curtain raiser. A perfectly timed uppercut put Sithsaithong (0-1, 0KO) down early in the third. The debuting Thai tried in vain to rise to his feet, but could never properly gain his balance as he was counted out.

The official time was 0:47 of round three. Penalosa - the son of Dodie Boy Penalosa Sr. and nephew of Gerry Penalosa - improves to 7-0 (5KO), this win coming on the heels of his 2nd round knockout on the debuting card at Venetian Macao this past April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ruiz wins by tko against hanks in round 4!

Comment

That was a sweet left hook that floored hanks. I had ruiz winning first 2 rounds, hanks won 3rd & was winning the 4th until that huge hook... Good fight while it lasted. Of howabout hanks up on 9 & a half & ref let it continue...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
        ruiz wins by tko against hanks in round 4!
        Ruiz hurt him twice in the second. Everytime hanks hit ruiz he marked his face. That could be a concern in future bouts. Hanks landed a nice combos but ruiz took them well & countered. Ruiz impressed me for being such a fat sloth..

Comment

Next up for ruiz... Alex leapai in china for 3 WBO regional belts?

Comment

gradovich schooled munoz to 12 rounds UD wins to retain his IBF Featherweight title!

Comment

Melindo was out-clashed by Estrada in a hard fought 12 rounds UD! Melindo failed his bid to re-take the WBO & WBA titles he had promised to bring back to Philippines that were captured by Estrada from Viloria last April in the same Venetian Macau venue.
              Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 07-27-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Anyone else not give a crap about Shiming like me?

Comment

I'm watching this on HBO right now. I thought Larry Merchant retired last year?

Comment

Working...
                  X