No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Four for Fighting: The Pre-Showtime Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Four for Fighting: The Pre-Showtime Report Card

All signs point to go, even if four title fights are now three with Pablo Cesar Cano blowing a title opportunity on the scales.

That, of course, is not the real story. The real story is Erik Morales, the future Hall of Famer, testing positive on at least one testing date for a banned diuretic. The show appears to be going on with later clean tests, but the date will rage.

For now, we have a fight.

We have four.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is pretty bad...

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
    When @DannySwift went to sleep last night he had decided not to fight after talking with his team. Changed mind this a.m #boxing @SHOsports

then literally a couple minutes later

Al Bernstein ‏@AlBernstein
    Despite all the drama of the last two days, we will be rolling with 4 big fights tonight on @SHOsports looking forward to it. Predictions?

Nobody seems to have a clue whether or not the main event is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
      This is pretty bad...

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
      When @DannySwift went to sleep last night he had decided not to fight after talking with his team. Changed mind this a.m #boxing @SHOsports

then literally a couple minutes later

Al Bernstein ‏@AlBernstein
      Despite all the drama of the last two days, we will be rolling with 4 big fights tonight on @SHOsports looking forward to it. Predictions?

Nobody seems to have a clue whether or not the main event is going to happen.
      Well, nobody can really fault Danny

Comment

Nvm read that wrong. Thought Rafael's tweet said Garcia decided not to fight today. Didn't see the last line

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
          Nvm read that wrong. Thought Rafael's tweet said Garcia decided not to fight today. Didn't see the last line
          So it was off then it was on this morning? Surprised there was nothing about it

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            So it was off then it was on this morning? Surprised there was nothing about it
            I guess so. That's not what I heard yesterday either lol. I heard on video Oscar say that Morales was cleared just a little after the time of the weigh in and that the fight was on

Comment

Does anyone know if showtime is delayed on the west coast on satellite service such as dish and direct tv too? i had a previous experience with them with cox cable and it was.

Just wanted to know if not to keep streaming showtime fights like always because of the delay.

if any of you guys have dish or direct tv let me know thanks this 4 fights is worth getting showtime for a month at least lol

Comment

Who else on here wants to see Alexander get rocked by Bailey's right hand tnight??? Not sure if Salita or Colazzo's fights will be televised. On SHOtime early too, - so catch'm @ 8 eastern or record'm....

Comment

Working...
                X