No announcement yet.

Donaire: "Rigo priced himself out" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    lol, i said ramos was credible , it's you who disagreed..and yes montiel>>>>>>riog , thats not even a debate
    See my above post on credibility, we're on the same page, you think it's credible and I don't.

Like I said before pertaining to Montiel... the lengths.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't rate Ramos but he's solid. I'd like to see him fight Carl Frampton maybe.

Mathebula on the other hand is absolutely credible. People act like he's some scrub, he's really not. He's a good fighter.

I'd like to see Rigondeaux fight him actually.
      yeah ..havent seen frampton yet so cant comment on that one..but there are great fights for rigo to increase his stocks if he wins ...what i have a problem with is some people think he's too good for all of em and does'nt need to put work...f0ck that BS , i want proof coz im not sold on rigo at all.

i agree with the rest

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        See my above post on credibility, we're on the same page, you think it's credible and I don't.

Like I said before pertaining to Montiel... the lengths.
        you say ramos aint credible,..so what fighter in rigo's resume is?..coz by your reasons, rigo has fought nothing but "not credible opponents..

and you can quit comparing rigo to montiel , that **** is a mismath right now in terms of who's the better fighter...let rigo enter the p4p list (like montiel has ) then , we can talk about it

Comment

you say ramos aint credible,..so what fighter in rigo's resume is?..coz by your reasons, rigo has fought nothing but "not credible opponents..

and you can quit comparing rigo to montiel , that **** is a mismath right now in terms of who's the better fighter...let rigo enter the p4p list (like montiel has ) then , we can talk about it
          Only Cordoba, it's obvious.

Wasn't Ricky Hatton in the p4p list? You think Montiel can beat Rigo... the lengths.

Comment

Only Cordoba, it's obvious.

Wasn't Ricky Hatton in the p4p list? You think Montiel can beat Rigo... the lengths.
            so only cordoba is credible with rigo's resume?.. so nonito gets nothing from fighting him then..

what's hatton got to do with anyhting?..lol

Comment

so only cordoba is credible with rigo's resume?.. so nonito gets nothing from fighting him then..

what's hatton got to do with anyhting?..lol
              An easy check if he does. According to you.

Well, you mentioned Montiel cracking the pound-for-pound list, so did Hatton... and Judah... and plenty others that didn't prove to be pound for pound material. The mere fact that you honestly think that Montiel could beat Rigo is comical, though.

Comment

An easy check if he does. According to you.

Well, you mentioned Montiel cracking the pound-for-pound list, so did Hatton... and Judah... and plenty others that didn't prove to be pound for pound material. The mere fact that you honestly think that Montiel could beat Rigo is comical, though.
                easy check?...he can get that againts anyone..not like rigo is a draw

yes, they were p4p fighters at one point but does'nt mean they were unbeatable...

Comment

I'm going to report this thread for false advertisement. I came to see the rigo vid, not Maidana going ape *****

Comment

easy check?...he can get that againts anyone..not like rigo is a draw

yes, they were p4p fighters at one point but does'nt mean they were unbeatable...
                    Who is at '22? You act like that division has ppv stats written all over it with casual sports fans. He'd make the most with Rigo or Moreno (at '22), those fights are in-demand from the boxing world. I forgot, you're eagerly awaiting that Donaire-Arce mega event.

You think Montiel can beat Rigo... the lengths.

Comment

Who is at '22? You act like that division has ppv stats written all over it with casual sports fans. He'd make the most with Rigo or Moreno (at '22), those fights are in-demand from the boxing world. I forgot, you're eagerly awaiting that Donaire-Arce mega event.

You think Montiel can beat Rigo... the lengths.
                      arce actually has a good amount fanbase.. , moreno is with gbp altho that's the fight i'd like to see (coz i think he beats nonito)..i dont mind seeing the rigo fight but like you said nonito gets nothing from it but a check

Comment

Working...
                      X