Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you kidding, I would have been more let down if the night ended without any hair combing....lighten up

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      big Broner fan here but yes it was classless and corny. He better start getting some people around him who will keep him straight and stop having just a bunch of yes men around. I love flamboyant stuff but he's one of those guys who make me cringe when he's about to do something because I know it will be so over the top & corny alot of times. Its too much
      Don't know that I "love" all the flamboyant stuff but I can appreciate it for what it is from an entertainment point of view. With that minor exception i pretty much feel the same as your post describes

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
        smh @ u dumb little haters that cannot stop hating. he's making the money that u aint and u cant stand it! deal with it
        I live a very nice comfortable life. I'm going to continue to do
        So. My daughter is going to live comfortably too. Why would I hate on another persons financial success? Go read a book before u type anything.

Comment

I thought it was pretty clever, actually.

To me it seems so typical to try to create soap opera in every fvking thing anymore as a means of creating an emotional bond w/the audience.

That he turned it into a joke made me like the guy.

I said something similar in another thread about the guy, but I'm not convinced that at least some of his flamboyant behavior is not tongue-in-cheek.

Finally, I could be wrong but I'm giving him credit for having smarts enough to let his girl in on his play beforehand so that the joke is on the audience and not on her.

Comment

Get the **** over it. I laughed my ass off personally. Dude has some character and isnt a lame. I thought it was great. Let the kid have his fun. Hater ass *****es.

On a side note Im not sure she knew. If you watch just before that older woman and I think a few others arent telling him dont or shaking their head no about something...

Comment

It's not classless but it's just unprofessional, a waste of time, just plain stupid. I don't think it was clever nor funny. What seperates him from his idol Floyd is Floyd is 100% professional inside the ring. Broner's not attracting the same kind of attention Ali or Tyson did to the sport, he's going to cause people to turn off the tv and forget him, instead of waiting too see the train wreck.

Comment

It was hilarious, get a sense of humor haters #swag

Comment

Glad i skipped this .BS fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                    Glad i skipped this .BS fight.
                    lmao ur probably looking for a youtube vid as we speak.

Comment

no big deal really ...his gf was'nt even mad , why would i..it was an attempt at humor and truthfully, it was pretty good

Comment

Working...
                      X