No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I've Always Thought Mayweather Beats Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: I've Always Thought Mayweather Beats Pacquiao

Ricky Hatton, who officially retired earlier this year, spoke to BoxingScene.com about the potential mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Hatton closed his superstar career with 45 wins, 32 knockouts and only 2 defeats - which came to Mayweather and Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hatton has said many times in the past when asked, that he felt Pacquiao would beat Mayweather.

Comment

This is probably the fourth article in the past month or so that addresses the same question to the same fighter.

Comment

Is May/Pac bull**** really all Ricky has going for him? That is kinda sad...nobody outside of Philippines actually thinks Manny stands a chance. Hardly breaking news...Rick Reeno troll thread fail.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          Hatton has said many times in the past when asked, that he felt Pacquiao would beat Mayweather.
          Got a link? I've never heard Ricky say Pacquiao beats Floyd.

Comment

Lol he's said this for a billionth time, Hatton must be so annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Got a link? I've never heard Ricky say Pacquiao beats Floyd.
              There is no link because it never happened...when Floyd beat him he was on top of the world and actually got knocked off the hill...when Manny beat him the only hill he was standing on was whatever blow he had left from the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                There is no link because it never happened...when Floyd beat him he was on top of the world and actually got knocked off the hill...when Manny beat him the only hill he was standing on was whatever blow he had left from the night before.
                y'know, its not manny's fault ricky already lost when he moved up weight divisions

tell me who he should have fought instead of ricky at LWW?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Is May/Pac bull**** really all Ricky has going for him? That is kinda sad...nobody outside of Philippines actually thinks Manny stands a chance. Hardly breaking news...Rick Reeno troll thread fail.
                  actually it is not bro, for us pac fans this is totally cool, we were in the same position first time Manny fought Barerra and Oscar De La Hoya, nobody before the fight believe Pacquiao could beat both and now the result are history of a legend...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Ricky Hatton, who officially retired earlier this year, spoke to BoxingScene.com about the potential mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Hatton closed his superstar career with 45 wins, 32 knockouts and only 2 defeats - which came to Mayweather and Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Anyone who knows boxing will say the same.
                    Only time you hear someone saying anything to the contrary,the person is a businessman trying to sell grilling machines to Filipinos or other products

Comment

Working...
                    X