Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this straight: Marquez is fighting Pac for the 4th freaking time, no excuses, he just gets in the ring and battle it out, even though he got dropped 4 times.

Then you have this chickenshit Floyd who, even though DOMINATED Marquez, still can't find the balls to step in the ring with Pac?? Not even once!? Maybe it's time for Floyd to borrow some balls from Marquez.

So what is it really FLoyd? It's nice to be a Floyd fan, but there's gotta be a time when you realize that FLoyd just don't want any of Pac. It's getting embarassing being a Floyd fanatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      So let me get this straight: Marquez is fighting Pac for the 4th freaking time, no excuses, he just gets in the ring and battle it out, even though he got dropped 4 times.

Then you have this chickenshit Floyd who, even though DOMINATED Marquez, still can't find the balls to step in the ring with Pac?? Not even once!? Maybe it's time for Floyd to borrow some balls from Marquez.

So what is it really FLoyd? It's nice to be a Floyd fan, but there's gotta be a time when you realize that FLoyd just don't want any of Pac. It's getting embarassing being a Floyd fanatic.
      Why are you so blind kid it just has to be the Tonka Truck syndrome ! cant you evaluate a simple time line , Manny WALKED AWAY on a 50/50 pay and a PEDS test , what part of that is not DUCKING ? just start there and follow the script !

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lol I was wondering what's that all about. That's just too **** lol
        So if he is a **** he can't have an opinion? What's with all you ****phobic idiots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Why are you so blind kid it just has to be the Tonka Truck syndrome ! cant you evaluate a simple time line , Manny WALKED AWAY on a 50/50 pay and a PEDS test , what part of that is not DUCKING ? just start there and follow the script !
          Marquez, 40 years old, fighting Pac for the 4TH TIME. I'd say it's pretty embarassing for Floyd to sit there with his yesmen, watching a guy he dominated, fight Pac without complaints.
          Last edited by Mayabang; 12-07-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• lmao at having to fight JMM for a 4th time.

man, lmao.

Comment

• Floyd shouldn't even get 50% let alone 55%, Pac is gonna have over 1 million more PPV's sold than floyd for like the 4th year in a row

Floyd doesn't have a right to make up drug testing rules especially when hes failed 3 of them in a row and Pac never failed one in his life

Yet even thru all that bull**** Pac has giving in to everything just to give the fans the fight they wanna see but floyd still ducking and dodging

Comment

• Where can I stream this fight?

Help fast

Comment

Working...
                X