Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Knocks Cedric Boswell Out in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People complained alot more when Holyfield was scheduled to fight him & most agreed Boswell was the better choice.

Comment

Povetkin moved up to #3 on boxrec.

http://www.boxrec.com/ratings.php?se...on=Heavyweight
      Last edited by MASTERFUL; 12-06-2011, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        oh shut it you hypocritical little *****es. alot of guys on here were talking about Boswell would pull the upset and he's had the best camp of his life and this and that and how he's hugely underrated and will annihilate Povetkin, now he's been just another KO victim on Povetkin's long resume and everyone is downplaying him as expected. Eat your crow you sour butthurt fat yanks and enjoy the eastern european domination of the heavyweight division
        youve got to be kidding me, I cant imagine a single person thinking that Boswell could have pulled off the upset. I certainly never heard anyone mention it.

No one in their right mind could think a 42 year old mediocre fighter would have beaten Povetkin, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          As if Evander Holyfield couldn't have done a much better job.. Boswell was always an impersonator... nothing else. Holyfield would've rocked the slow Povetkin & taken a much better shot to the jaw... feed all these glass chinned hasbeens & never weres to Povetkin. Holyfield would've schooled this fool. Rahman's getting ktfo.. his glass jaw has always been ready to shatter a moments notice.
          For once I have to disagree with you bro.

Povetkin would annihilate Holyfield.

And Povetkin isn't slow, he has very fast hands and great combinations.
          Last edited by MASTERFUL; 12-05-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Theres actually a ton to like about Povetkin as a fighter. The sad thing is his management. Look he can't beat a Klitchko, I don't see it unless they slow down a ton, but he needs to get in their, take his chance, take his beating and go from there. Acting like hes a champion just makes him seem like a joke.

Comment

Boswell was already done at the end of the 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                Theres actually a ton to like about Povetkin as a fighter. The sad thing is his management. Look he can't beat a Klitchko, I don't see it unless they slow down a ton, but he needs to get in their, take his chance, take his beating and go from there. Acting like hes a champion just makes him seem like a joke.
                I agree 100%. Povetkin is a great boxer, but he won't have a good chance against Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
                  LMFAO!!!! he ANNIHILATED that moron

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                    Boswell was already done at the end of the 7th round.
                    Boswell was done ten years ago. Simply because he's not a very good fighter.

Comment

Haye vs Povetkin would be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X