No announcement yet.

Rape victim forced to marry attacker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    It's important to understand the world before we can understand ourselves. This country was built on the mistakes made by Europe and how the first people here didn't want to repeat them.

It's news worthy, it should be reported so these poor women don't have to live like animals over there.

Imagine your wife, daughter or mother gets raped and the judge says that she is sentenced to 15 years in prison for adultery? The logic behind that is staggering.
    You are 100% right but its seems like they have no interest in changing there ways of living. Im sure you as well as I and so many others were brought up a different way with morals and respect for a female I just dont see a way we can make them change by exploiting this poor women even tho we see it as wrong the men over there dont give a dam its a sad event thats for sure...

Comment

If you read the whole article the authorities said they investigated her allegations of rape and found that she had committed adultery with the guy several times. Now whether you believe their investigation was legit or not is up to you. But I'm not going to be quick to judge another culture based on a biased article.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Speaking of rape, this guy is raping in the month of November.

i hope he continues, I need him to pull me into the playoffs, I"m guaranteed in 3 playoffs, just one more league I'm on the bubble.

Might make 4 money league playoffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          If you read the whole article the authorities said they investigated her allegations of rape and found that she had committed adultery with the guy several times. Now whether you believe their investigation was legit or not is up to you. But I'm not going to be quick to judge another culture based on a biased article.
          even if.....still not so good.

Comment

So what does it mean....she was raped several times or she liked it several times?

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
              You are 100% right but its seems like they have no interest in changing there ways of living.
              I'm pretty sure that female rape victims in Afghanistan have an interest in changing there (sic) ways of living. I guess it's their own fault for being women in a culture that values women below livestock.

If their investigation was legit or not they jailed a woman for FIFTEEN YEARS for the "crime" of adultery, and offered her a way out if she married the guy. What was his sentence?

Rape is endemic in Afghanistan and it's the rapist who is protected by the law.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Rape is endemic in Afghanistan and it's the rapist who is protected by the law.
                This would be very cool if you have no mother, sister or daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  This would be very cool if you have no mother, sister or daughter.
                  Or brother. Rape of young boys is extremely common, especially if they are of lower castes.

Cultural relativism is laughable when a culture is broken and backward enough to afford special privileges to people accused of rape.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Cultural relativism is laughable when a culture is broken and backward enough to afford special privileges to people accused of rape.
                    Agreed, it's disgusting. I almost wish religion was real just so they can burn for this shit.

Comment

I also want to point out that under Sharia a woman who accuses a man of rape may only do so if the rapist confesses or the woman can bring four male witnesses who can testify on her behalf. So the "investigation" likely consisted of asking the suspect if he did it and then sentencing the woman.

In Islamic law rapists are to be stoned to death and the woman faces no penalty. The trouble is that the odds are stacked against her being able to prove it to the satisfaction of the medieval backwards court.

It's better than in Jewish and Christian law where if a woman is raped and she isn't married she has to marry her abuser. Yeah, violent sexual assault is bad but not as bad as having your naughty parts used by more than one person apparently.

Secular law is where it's at.

Comment

Working...
                      X