No announcement yet.

Mother forced her daughter, age 6, to repeatedly video her having Group Sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother forced her daughter, age 6, to repeatedly video her having Group Sex

A mother has been arrested for forcing her six-year-old daughter to repeatedly videotape her having group sex.

According to Texas police records, the 24-year-old Dallas woman is charged with indecency with a child by exposure, a third-degree felony punishable by up to ten years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
    The woman, who was arrested on Saturday, was in jail on Tuesday on a $50,000 bond.

She is not being named for fear it will lead to the identification of her daughter.

The Dallas Morning News reported on Tuesday that the police went to the woman's apartment acting on a tip.

The mother has since told police her daughter used a cell phone to videotape three separate incidents involving six men, the newspaper reported.
    A public defender listed in court documents as the woman's court-appointed attorney did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.
    Marissa Gonzales, a spokeswoman for the state's Child Protective Services agency, said the six-year-old was immediately placed in foster care after her mother's arrest.
    Fucked up, now the kid is gonna grow up and be in one of Spray Resistant's Videos.

thread is nothing without the evidence

Comment

Society is so ****ed up now days. What kind of mom does this? She could have found some guy to video tape her for free.

Comment

I guess even hookers have take your daughter to work days.

Comment

For a second a thought I read the mother taped her daughter having group sex. Still fuked up either way,

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            thread is nothing without the evidence
            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Fucked up, now the kid is gonna grow up and be in one of Spray Resistant's Videos.
              I doubt it. Spray likes them boys cuddling and fondling each other.

Comment

If thats not a reason to yank the kid outta that house, i dont know what is. She'll be in jail talking abkut "they took my kids".

I bet its a white woman.. If she was black they probably would have said the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  If thats not a reason to yank the kid outta that house, i dont know what is. She'll be in jail talking abkut "they took my kids".

I bet its a white woman.. If she was black they probably would have said the name.
                  inb4 5 pages of race related butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    inb4 5 pages of race related butthurt
                    Me likey ju avi....

Comment

Working...
                    X