Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lionel Messi not white?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is Lionel Messi not white?

I always thought he was a white/latino but am I wrong in thinking this? Can it be disputed? I'm not sure what to think now, I feel like an idiot thinking he was Caucasian this whole time lol

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    I always thought he was a white/latino but am I wrong in thinking this? Can it be disputed? I'm not sure what to think now, I feel like an idiot thinking he was Caucasian this whole time lol

[IMG][/IMG]
    looks pretty white to me...what else could he be? hes not african american is he??

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
      looks pretty white to me...what else could he be? hes not african american is he??
      I put the martinez video in there instead of the photo but I edited it now. I don't know though man, if Martinez isn't white then surely the same goes for Messi, Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        I put the martinez video in there instead of the photo but I edited it now. I don't know though man, if Martinez isn't white then surely the same goes for Messi, Right?
        wait.....martinez is not white?? what the hell is he then?

Comment

Of course he's white and by his surname I assume like many Argentines he's of Italian decent.

Comment

he's a hispanic...you ppl are really fu*kin sad disputing if martinez is hispanic or white, what's next is clottey black? Is saul alvarez mexican?

Yes his skin is white just like a bunch of other hispanics I know. I met a bunch of ricans who are white and pale does that make them white? No they are hispanics with light skin just like a bunch of south africans who have white skin.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
              he's a hispanic...you ppl are really fu*kin sad disputing if martinez is hispanic or white, what's next is clottey black? Is saul alvarez mexican?

Yes his skin is white just like a bunch of other hispanics I know. I met a bunch of ricans who are white and pale does that make them white? No they are hispanics with light skin just like a bunch of south africans who have white skin.
              martinez is not hispanic dumbass he is argentinian....like the other guy said most argentinians are of italian decent just like brazilians are of portugese decent....learn your geography dumbass...

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
                martinez is not hispanic dumbass he is argentinian....like the other guy said most argentinians are of italian decent just like brazilians are of portugese decent....learn your geography dumbass...
                Argentinians are hispanics...he just attended a hispanic organization like two weeks ago, he dedicated the fight to all the latinos in his interview you dumb fu*k. Go suck off kelly pavlik.

Comment

Argentinian is white. Argentina has a population that is 90% Italian, much like the surrounding countries in South America. There is a massive mediteranean population in South America, just as there is a massive Western European population in North America. Of course he's white, but what does it matter really?

Also alot of Puerto Ricans are of Spanish heritage also. Cubans especially are of Spanish heritage. Mexicans are a mix of Spanish and Aztec. There are even black Mexicans.

Comment

Arabs are white too. No one in there right mind really considers an Arab white though. They are Arab.

This applies to Martinez and Messi too.

Comment

Working...
                    X