Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Williams-Cotto would have been real bad for Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Williams-Cotto would have been real bad for Cotto?

Like Marg/Pac bad?

I was thinking about this the other day, how lucky cotto was to not be in this fight. Because had a couple of results been slightly different we would have seen it.

Yes. Cotto doesn't have the advantages Quintana had like long ass arms. He's a small WW, despite his power. His bad defense and flat footed style would also open himself up for the millions of punches Williams would throw. I'd pick Williams by late TKO because Cotto's corner will have seen enough in a lopsided 10 rounds.

Comment

to me before the exposure I have now seen with williams I say it would have been a good fight. Before I though williams was untouchable but dude does have his flaws like anyone and cotto would of been able to hold his own with him. Don't think he beats him though but I think it's a very competative fight with maybe the makings of a classic imo.

Comment

Williams beats the dog **** outta Cotto.

Comment

Williams would have put a ton of pressure and kept swarming him with activity. Which would exploit 2 of Cotto's weaknesses. It would have been a good fight, before Margarito, Cotto would have had a pretty good shot with his body and counter punching.

Comment

I think it would have been worse because Williams starts fighting from round 1 to round 12, He wouldn't do as well as he did against Margarito for the firrst 5-6 rounds. Williams just has the style to give Miguel Cotto nightmares.

Comment

I think Williams would do Cotto how Margarito did. Punches in bunches.

Comment

Williams rapes Cotto
                no waiting until round 6 to heat up either
                start up to maybe round 8 it's a beatdown
                Williams KO

Comment

Williams

Comment

Cotto has never went to the body against fighters that match his power at 147 or against big pressure fighters,I would never wish the Punisher on Miguel Cotto!!

Comment

Working...
                    X