No announcement yet.

Question To Those Who Know About The Juice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
    I'm starting to think this is last minute posturing. Pacquiao gave blood to the Nevada State Athletic commission the 2-4 weeks before the Hatton fight, but now he's refusing to do the same for Mayweather?
    I think that's because it was only done once. Floyd's team wants it done at multiple random times. Manny wants it done either before the first press conference or right after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
      I think that's because it was only done once. Floyd's team wants it done at multiple random times. Manny wants it done either before the first press conference or right after the fight.
      They dont want it done multiple times but they dont want it way before the fight either. The press confernce is like 10 days away. What is that going to tell you? He wont even have started camp by then. I bet anyting they would accept even 2 weeks but Roach & Arum want it 2 months out

Comment

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
        I'm starting to think this is last minute posturing. Pacquiao gave blood to the Nevada State Athletic commission the 2-4 weeks before the Hatton fight, but now he's refusing to do the same for Mayweather?
        Really, I thought I hear everyone saying that he hasnt done blood since the Morales fight and he doesnt want to do it because they lost to Morales in that fight and now its like in there head that if they draw blood then they may lose

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I dont care about the **** enough to ask my brother. We dont just sit around and have roid converstations, you kno
          ...........?

so you can't casually ask him a question that concerns something you are personally passionate about?..lmao!..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
            ...........?

so you can't casually ask him a question that concerns something you are personally passionate about?..lmao!..
            Im not passionate about it at all. I just want the fight to get signed. I could care less about that **** even though Im starting to care more since Pac's side seems to be making a bigger deal about it like something is up. I also dont see my brother all that much and again, we dont have roid conversation. Its not like that either. We can talk about anything but I just dont feel like asking him about **** like that

Comment

Working...
            X