Collapse
No announcement yet.

best energy supplement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand why people are so against supplements, its not like its steroids or hgh they are made to help you which they do and the pros outweigh the cons by alot.

And the caffeine is just part of the formula, it gets you going but the other stuff is what gets you pumped. Its not an essential thing to have but it definetly helps especially if you dont have the time

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
      I dont understand why people are so against supplements, its not like its steroids or hgh they are made to help you which they do and the pros outweigh the cons by alot.

And the caffeine is just part of the formula, it gets you going but the other stuff is what gets you pumped. Its not an essential thing to have but it definetly helps especially if you dont have the time
      I donīt have anything against some supplements but most of the benefits can be obtained from food naturally at a much lower cost. Alot of it is just marketing hype to sell more products, especially used in bodybuilding. For example to bodybuild you can get enough protein from meat, fish and eggs etc. You can get vitamins from a variety of food sources. But it can be more convenient to use protein powder if you dont have time or have any other protein source around. You can take a multivitamin to make sure you are getting enough. Creatine can also help with workouts and increase muscle size. But you definitely donīt need to take them.

Then the marketing companies greatly exaggerate the amount of protein and supplements you need, on the bodybuilding.com site the protein calculators are completely wrong and deliberately exaggerated.

Regarding the cost of these products for an energy boost, I think they are a waste of money if you consider a couple of bananas is enough for an intense workout.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
        thanks for the suggestion. I have alright conditioning but it's hard to keep the energy up when your training 3-6 hours a day. I don't get much time to eat either so energy supplements would help alot.
        By the way why are you training up to 6 hours a day? are you a pro training for a title fight? if not it sounds way too much for amateur boxing. Eating regularly and rest are just as important as training if you are not doing this properly while training 3-6hrs a day then it makes sense you wonīt have much energy!

Comment

Went to an all night party and friends were passing around a euphoric enhancer to help us stay in the mood and party all night into the wee hours of the morning. And that it did! I tried other mood enhancers but they were not very effective. Trip2night(narcomundo.com/legal-drugs/herbal-ecstasy/trip2night/) is a great euphoric enhancer and worked wonders for me. It comes in a powdered form and mixes easily.

narcomundo.com/legal-drugs/herbal-ecstasy/trip2night/

Comment

Originally posted by alankluger View Post
            Went to an all night party and friends were passing around a euphoric enhancer to help us stay in the mood and party all night into the wee hours of the morning. And that it did! I tried other mood enhancers but they were not very effective. Trip2night(narcomundo.com/legal-drugs/herbal-ecstasy/trip2night/) is a great euphoric enhancer and worked wonders for me. It comes in a powdered form and mixes easily.

narcomundo.com/legal-drugs/herbal-ecstasy/trip2night/
            reported for advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
              what's the best energy supplement you ever took? possibly pills or formula. Energy drinks are too expensive for me. I'd prefer non caffienne.
              I need it because when I train I start gettting tired and sluggish after an hour and I want to get the most out of my training.

1)What are you training for?
              2) What do you want to achieve.
              3) What's your budget and can you sustain it?.

Comment

Dont know much about energy supplements but my advice would be to eat a lot of slow release carbs like pasta a couple of hours before training for a nice steady stream of energy and eat a nutella and bread sandwich about 20 minutes before training for a quick energy boost to start yourself off

Comment

I drink a half bottle of 5 hour energy before my workouts just to get me started, then the rest is natural.

My friend gave me some NO Xplode a few times, it worked the same for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X