No announcement yet.

Ruslan is a one trick pony.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Perhaps Bradley should give him a rematch and show him how superior he really is.
    Maybe that is the way to go, Timmy is off of a loss plenty of people want to see it its not like Tim is a big star with all these options either.

Comment

Ruslan is a one trick pony. He still got robbed for his title last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Ruslan is a one trick pony. He still got robbed for his title last night.
        Someone in my area is finally correct
        Provo should have won

Comment

Ruslan just loves to bang, im not sure who was saying otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Its just silly, Prov should thank Bradley for not fighting like the class fighter he is and abandoning anything resembling sense and boxing skill that fight, otherwise Prov would not have gotten the chance to have beaten up Alvarado for a 140lb title.

Comment

If your only trick is slapping dudes silly I'd say that's a good trick

Comment

Crude, one-paced, one-dimensional. Just an ugly fighter, no charisma, everything about his style disgusts me. The only punches he landed last night were opportunistic swings. They lined him up a feather-fisted opponent and assumed he'd just walk through him and crudely thump him into submission. Unfortunately for him and his team boxing is decided by intelligent boxing and ring smarts every now and then.

Comment

Rios is fighting Chaves.

Provo might well be a one-trick pony, but he was good enough to hospitalise Bradley, arguably beat Herrera and stop Alvarado in his home town.

He'll be back, and he'll be hungry for KOs because he's not getting any decisions.
                  bradley just tried to put on a show against prov, he could have easily outboxed him but he was fired up cos everyone knew he lost to pac and got a crazy gift decision with assistance of arum and top rank corruption so he wanted to prove something to all the people who dissed him on the streets and on twitter..

herrera clearly beat ruslan and alvarado isnt that good anyway, plus he drinks and smokes too much weed between fights, doesn't stay training like a pro should..

prov is overrated, he has power but very limited boxing skills.

Comment

Perhaps Bradley should give him a rematch and show him how superior he really is.
                    Not a chance in the world that Bradley gets back in the ring with Ruslan, I would love to see it though.

I had Ruslan winning on my card but I've always thought of him as a glorified sparring partner. Props to Algerie though for surviving and pulling a Floyd on the scorecards.

Comment

Provo will still give good fights especially if he is facing a brawler. He will beat some lower level boxers but once the fighters can take his punch he will struggle.

Still I want to see Provo fight. He has a great chin and his short hard punching will always make it entertaining. There are still a few good fights out there for him

Comment

Working...
                      X