No announcement yet.

its amazing how much hate wlad gets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its amazing how much hate wlad gets

just for having 1 awful fight and this whole site turns on him..

now their criticizing him for a MANDATORY fight..... with lepai

but what the haters want is for wlad to drop the titles to avoid that...but they really want him to drop the titles because then they can claim he isn't the best in the division

Weltshcmerz?

Comment

If by one awful fight you mean half his reign.

Wlad should not be allowed to cheat like he does.

Comment

His fights are often terrible but I don't see who he's avoided. He fights the guys that are there.

Comment

Some of the big heavyweight fights they praise so much from eras are nothing but clinch fest. By round 6 most of those dudes are huffing and puffing.

Comment

For many decades the best heavyweights were almost always Americans and almost always African Americans. Then the Russians took over and Americans are not heavyweight champions much anymore. Russians are usually the heavyweight champs and many fans miss the old days. I am not saying that is the only reason some hate Wlad but it might be part of the reason he gets hate.

Comment

1 awful fight? lmaoo

Every one of Wlads fights are awful since he got KO'd, he went from being aggressive to being a clinch, hug, lean, safety first boxer, with no inside game.

I cant blame him, he found the best way to fight with his advantages and disadvantages, and with dodgy refs he gets away with all kinds of illegal ****.

Wlad is no fun to watch, maybe early in his career he had that spark, but its long gone since his chin got checked.

The best i can hope from Wlad is now to fight some of the taller guys like Wilder and Fury and maybe the smaller tougher guys like Pulev and Chisora, although i would rather see the first two in the ring with him just because they are tall
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-13-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Nuthugger dictionary tutorial: Hate = any and all criticism of a nuthugger's man-crush.

Comment

Tell me about it, Sven Ottke had to deal with the same stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
                    just for having 1 awful fight and this whole site turns on him..

now their criticizing him for a MANDATORY fight..... with lepai

but what the haters want is for wlad to drop the titles to avoid that...but they really want him to drop the titles because then they can claim he isn't the best in the division
                    (Yawn)... sorry I just woke up. Fell asleep watching Wlad-Povetkin. Who gets so much hate?

Comment

Working...
                    X