No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Too bad Marquez will never step in the ring again with Floyd. Knocking out Pacquiao is a cute little accomplishment and all but your talking about Mayweather now.
    If they ever rematch Marquez will once again realize that his arms are too short to box god
    Marquez is the one who stepped in the ring not Floyd! Nothing is 100% in boxing. Besides stop matching up Floyd with smaller fighters. Canelo, Trout & Martinez are all there

Comment

• Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
      Marquez is the one who stepped in the ring not Floyd! Nothing is 100% in boxing. Besides stop matching up Floyd with smaller fighters. Canelo, Trout & Martinez are all there
      All three would Clean our Hero's Clock, and the Maynever Klan know it....
      There's a deserving Lil fellow out there, Who will keep the 0, and the
      Pretty ones A$$Safe!!!

Comment

• The amnesia on this thread is out of this world. Floyd and Pacquiao was supposed to happen back in 2010 but Manny walked away over the length of the random blood testing. People really try to forget this. I always said Floyd should have fought Pacquiao without it but I'm not Floyd. Anyway, Floyd didn't want to fight without the test and Manny didn't want to fight with it or at least not so close to the fight. When you think about it now. It has got to be the most pathetic excuse on why the fight wasn't made but the revelation of so many PED users since then makes it relevant.

I don't believe Manny was on anything but rather just matched well to make him look dominate and it worked because the Mayweather camp fell for it. Factor in Bob Arum (check sig) and you have greed and ego all across the board. JMM no matter how good he looked against Manny wouldn't have any kind of shot at beating Floyd. Would be another mismatch. To me the Pacquiao fight was a mismatch too but testing and ego's block the fight. I wish people would just call it how it all happened and what it is instead of make things up for personal purposes because at the end of the day. Lies don't change a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          I made 900 dollars on Mayweather vs Marquez on bets. I say Mayweather beats him again no need for a rematch. Pac vs Mayweather why would we want that fight now?
          U Layed 5-1, and made your Big score??? Sorry to tell U you're a Bookies Wet Dream!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
            Is there any evidence of this? I'd like to see it. Never seen any, myself.
            Are you seriously trying to say that you don't know that it really happened like this? Manny walked away twice from negotiations. Each time all of Pacquiao fans had excuses on why Manny should walk and not why he should take the fight but called Floyd a ducker? I am with homie. It doesn't logically make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I made 900 dollars on Mayweather vs Marquez on bets. I say Mayweather beats him again no need for a rematch. Pac vs Mayweather why would we want that fight now?
              FRAUD hasen't wanted it, but maybe he thinks Pac, is RIPE.....
              Then again, Pac is still Fast and Hits Hard, Brings Mucho $$$
              to the table, but won't go for the Ortiz Deal. So don't hold your
              Breath!!!

Comment

• Why is Martinez's name never mentioned by anyone on Floyd's camp! It's sad Floyd doesn't want to fight him...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I wouldn't blame you. Feigning ignorance, intellectual dishonesty and flat out making crap up are the three main tools to pactard logic and fact finding.
                  Hey DUMBO....Is it safe for Our Hero to come out of Hiding Now ???
                  U think the Pretty Boy will Risk a Pac Fight Now that Pac seems
                  to be out of his ZONE???

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    ay yay yay..floyd has finally grown a pair to fight pac?...well , atleast the time came, better late than never i guess, lol...
                    You IDIOT thats roger speaking NOT floyd!!! This how rumors get started!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                      Why is Martinez's name never mentioned by anyone on Floyd's camp! It's sad Floyd doesn't want to fight him...
                      "If Sergio Martinez can make 150, let’s make the fight happen. Like I said, there are no excuses," said Mayweather. "I’m a little different than other guys. He’s got a very, very impressive style. But like I said before, my main focus is a Manny Pacquiao fight."

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...otto-guerrero-
                      He did but if he would like Martinez to do a catch weight then he knows it's a risk. I always said and will say it again..... any weight above 147, Martinez beats Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X