No announcement yet.

Boytsov vs. Airich and Chakhkiev vs. Valori on Oct 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boytsov vs. Airich and Chakhkiev vs. Valori on Oct 12

Denis Boytsov will fight Konstantin Airich on Oct 12 in Hamburg, Germany.

Rakhim Chakhkiev will face Alejandro Emilio Valori on this Universum card.

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-09-21_13_11.html

Boytsov's promoter says Denis will have another fight this year, against a contender in December in Moscow.

Hopefully this will happen - Boytsov needs to move ahead with his career, sink or swim.

Comment

Airich isn't a bad choice of opponent, went the distance with Solis & Glazkov in his last two. Solid fighter.

Bit disappointed in Rakhims choice of opponent after hearing it was going to be a top contender though I think providing he gets through with no injuries he'll be back out in december too.

It don't help that nobody wants to fight these guys either but I really hope we see a step up by the end of the year.

Comment

Wow Airich the gatekeeper of all gatekeepers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Airich isn't a bad choice of opponent, went the distance with Solis & Glazkov in his last two. Solid fighter.

Bit disappointed in Rakhims choice of opponent after hearing it was going to be a top contender though I think providing he gets through with no injuries he'll be back out in december too.

It don't help that nobody wants to fight these guys either but I really hope we see a step up by the end of the year.
          I agree Boytsov-Airich isn't a bad fight, but Denis really should be taking on a top 15-20 HW at this point.

Boytsov and Chakhkiev should break away from Universum like Golovkin did. I hate to see talent going to waste.

Comment

Working...
          X