Vid: Mrs Jackson Lawsuit vs Mayweather press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: Mrs Jackson Lawsuit vs Mayweather press conference

WAR SHANTEL!!! Going to jail boy.

I guarantee you he takes out his frustrations of the media calling him a coward on helpless and defenseless females. Yet he wont dare get in a ring with Pacquiao and act that manly, or take on fighters in their primes. Or let them use normal gloves.

He is a coward. Wish him the WORST and on September 13th, believe me when I say this, he will get get sent into an ambulance. Floyds life will be dramatically altered that night. It is written in destiny, nothing he can do about it but await the judgement day.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 09-05-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Who holds a press conference for something like this? I honestly think they're doing it cause they want to get people on their side and have little to no evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Who holds a press conference for something like this? I honestly think they're doing it cause they want to get people on their side and have little to no evidence
        Celebrities.................that's who....

Comment

reminds me of some robin givens shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Celebrities.................that's who....
            She's not really famous though. Heck i've seen better acting in the movie Sharknado. She should of had Andre Dirrell coach her

Comment

Just got done watching the entire video....... Wow, they got a SERIOUS case against him. Battery, LIFE THREATS, abuse...

I wish Shantel the best, he is going down without a doubt.

Comment

lmaooo @ War Shantel

Comment

My hatred for Floyd won't blind me to the fact that its 90% here say and frivolous.

The justice system is going to categorize every claim. That huge list of claims will dilute to maybe 1 or 2 that can stick due to the court systems bias towards females and "mental distress without physical proof". BUT IT WON'T GET TO THAT EVER... she's settle for small lump... THEY ALL DO.

As much as I hope this lessens Mayweathers favor to his fans.... I hope she gets NOTHING at the end. SHE DIDN'T TAKE THE NECESSARY STEPS to make WORKABLE CASE.

Did she report any beatings? NO.
                  Are there any pictures? NO.
                  Are they gonna do an investigation? YES...
                  Are they gonna get far with the investigation? NO...

I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ms. Jackson pay for wasting the courts time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
                    My hatred for Floyd won't blind me to the fact that its 90% here say and frivolous.

The justice system is going to categorize every claim. That huge list of claims will dilute to maybe 1 or 2 that can stick due to the court systems bias towards females and "mental distress without physical proof". BUT IT WON'T GET TO THAT EVER... she's settle for small lump... THEY ALL DO.

As much as I hope this lessens Mayweathers favor to his fans.... I hope she gets NOTHING at the end. SHE DIDN'T TAKE THE NECESSARY STEPS to make WORKABLE CASE.

Did she report any beatings? NO.
                    Are there any pictures? NO.
                    Are they gonna do an investigation? YES...
                    Are they gonna get far with the investigation? NO...

I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ms. Jackson pay for wasting the courts time.
                    I was thinking about this too. What the hell kind of case do they have? Now I don't know much about the legal system, but can't Floyd just deny it and they won't know who's telling the truth? They got him on posting the abortion pics, but I can't imagine Floyd will get in any serious trouble here.

Comment

Working...
                    X