Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Manny's team mentions Floyd just as much for about the same amount of time. On top of that Arum used Floyd's name to get Margarito's out there before Oscar. It is not like Floyd invented that trick it is as old as boxing but Floyd just happens to get used the most, Manny would get used in that way second most.

You do realize the Manny-Hatton fight was co-promoted by GBP, GBP did Floyd-JMM so do you think the promoters who are behind things like you know promoting the fight were behind that~

You always only tell one side of a story~
    Yeah but when Manny's team mentions Floyds name it's to fight when Floyd does it it's he sucks hes not worth the fight he's on roids he's beneath me blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
      Lmao. And your not???
      And you are? I am glad you are following my posting that closely though~

Here though when responding to someone telling one side of a story you only have to convey the other to complete the story.

I didn't come in this thread to argue about that ****, and my first post talked only about the matter at hand which was 50 Cent, using Floyd to promote Gamboa. Which I agree is doing a good job and has worked for other fighters in the past.

Then some dude for reasons I don't really know replies with some shit about Manny and Floyd, which is not what I was even trying to discuss here and doesn't even apply because both Floyd and Manny are already big name thus even if they use the others name they are already big stars so it just gets fans heated up as opposed to getting more people to know a certain guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        floyd put his name with pacquiao and before that with oscar which is funny, his comeback came when pacman was the talk of the town same day as pac hatton versus marquez a rival of pac's, and ever since than floyd has been brilliant in mentioning pacquiao's name to tease the people yes pacquiao you are next, to i never said that! Pac is using my name!

L........o.........l.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Yeah but when Manny's team mentions Floyds name it's to fight when Floyd does it it's he sucks hes not worth the fight he's on roids he's beneath me blah blah blah

LOL, keep buying that story rube. I think Bob Arum has some swamp land to sell you in New Jersey also I hear that it will be a great investment.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            i'd stop associating my name with a famous duck if i were one of these young boxers. floyd's name would ruin your rep.

learn from pacman who built his rep on his own.

Young boxers don't need to learn how to get ktfo twice inside of 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              You're a clown, and everyone sees through your daily, sad, phony ass, every day song. Play it again Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Putting a guys name with Floyd is one of the number one promoting tricks currently in boxing.

Very cost effective and always gets people talking one way or the other. The problem with it, is that it always becomes more and more Floyd oriented as time goes on but still it simulates conversation about guys who don't get discussed near as much.
                This. Nobody even talked about guerrero until guerro talked about floyd.

why would floyd fight gamboa when he could fight canelo on cinco de mayo weekend and make more with little risk. i dont like the canelo fight personally but its more logical than fighting gamboa for less money

Comment

anyone with a realistic boxing view knows that floyd is the guy to beat, but who is also insecure and doubts himself. I was at the ortiz mayweather presser in nyc and as floyd walked out i said you going to fuk pacquiao up i said it loud and got passed his huge black body guard so he can see that it was me who was saying it. I looked straight into his eye and I could see that he was shook the fear in his eyes was aparent.

Comment

broner is doing well, for example. if he continues to do what he does and wins fights, he doesn't have to use mayfeather's name to become a big star. if he continues to win competitive fights, his rise will differ from the famous duck. the famous duck became a star through hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      broner is doing well, for example. if he continues to do what he does and wins fights, he doesn't have to use mayfeather's name to become a big star. if he continues to win competitive fights, his rise will differ from the famous duck. the famous duck became a star through hoya.

so did pacquiao and oscar got his stardom after he fought chavez sr

Comment

Working...
                      X