No announcement yet.

Aint it a ***** assed move to use the "ignore" function

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aint it a ***** assed move to use the "ignore" function

I think it's a weak assed, gay move to use the IGNORE function in the middle of a beef you agreed to be part of. One of the weakest moves you can make IMO.

It's clearly admitting your nerves were touched and even though you pulled out all of the stops in the end all you could do is take your ball and go home.
    srt

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    I think it's a weak assed, gay move to use the IGNORE function in the middle of a beef you agreed to be part of. One of the weakest moves you can make IMO.

It's clearly admitting your nerves were touched and even though you pulled out all of the stops in the end all you could do is take your ball and go home.
    srt
    Pretty much all the satisfaction i needed,i would never put anyone on ignore its a bia move.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post

srt
      You sir are correct.

Comment

Yes its such a biitch move

Comment

That guy who has The Rza as his profile picture put me on ignore because i said The Dark Knight was a **** movie. Some people are just too sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
            That guy who has The Rza as his profile picture put me on ignore because i said The Dark Knight was a **** movie. Some people are just too sensitive.

Comment

I mean, insults are insults. They've been thrown around like confeti on New Years. But using the ignore function? WTF
              You completely void any "win" in the beef and throw in the towel if you resort to the ignore function.

Comment

Sometimes it's useful to ignore the garbage some posters spew constantly, had Poet on ignore now for a while, if it's in the middle of an argument though it's just the same as admitting defeat.

Don't get why most people that do use it though still go out of their way to respond to the ignored person's posts, doesn't that eliminate the whole point of using it ?.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
                  Thats justifiable

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Thats justifiable
                    I dunno man. Not everybody will agree and have the same opinion as each other. To put someone on ignore just for saying they didn't like a movie was a bit g@y if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                    X