Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats are the affects of ****sexuals raising children???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was a serious topic, I didnt know it was going to evolve into a dictionary war.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      The counterpoints would be is it better for children to sit in orpahages or be raised in foster care(with the state having the legal rights over the children. Foster kids have to bounce around alot from home to home, so would a fact like the have more/less weight against being raised by ****s?

we can twist this ****.... in a bunch of ways directions and angles..!!

its just a hard thing to agree in this kind of matters.. so.. I opted for ..

..... just walk away...

either way good thread. i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        I'm surprised it opened with so many serious answers. I though it would open as a gay bashing thread(which I'm sure it will).
        Check out my post then. I dished out my thoughts.

Comment

It is unnatural and the kid will be confused. this is what I was saying why gays should not be allowed to be married, it makes the devfiant lifestyle acceptable and will increase the spread of AIDS and moral decay. gays make me sick.

It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Gays are unnatural and disgusting. Keep em in the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            I think in this case the right definition would be
            Main Entry: 1ef·fect
            Pronunciation: \i-ˈfekt, e-, ē-, ə-\
            Function: noun
            Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French & Latin; Anglo-French, from Latin effectus, from efficere to bring about, from ex- + facere to make, do — more at do
            Date: 14th century
            1 a: purport , intent b: basic meaning : essence
            2: something that inevitably follows an antecedent (as a cause or agent)
            3: an outward sign : appearance
            4: accomplishment , fulfillment
            5: power to bring about a result : influence
            thus "effect" is more appropriate. Affect does not really make sense in the context.
            No friend, affect is the right word.

Affect is to influence, effect is to do something for certain. The last definition I posted cleared it up.

In this case affect is right.

affect1

/fekt/

• verb 1 make a difference to; have an effect on. 2 touch the feelings of.

— DERIVATIVES affecting adjective.

— USAGE Affect and effect are frequently confused. Affect is primarily a verb meaning ‘make a difference to’, as in the changes will affect everyone. Effect is used both as a noun meaning ‘a result’ (e.g. the substance has a pain-killing effect) and as a verb meaning ‘bring about (a result)’, as in she effected a cost-cutting exercise.

— ORIGIN Latin afficere ‘affect’.

I learned this during GCSE science, and I now do A level English litertature, I'm quite sure I'm correct.

And yes this is now a dictionary war!

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
              I thought this was a serious topic, I didnt know it was going to evolve into a dictionary war.
              Actually mate that's to avolve.

Back on topic, I posted my thoughts, no one replied!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
                No friend, affect is the right word.

Affect is to influence, effect is to do something for certain. The last definition I posted cleared it up.

In this case affect is right.

affect1

/fekt/

• verb 1 make a difference to; have an effect on. 2 touch the feelings of.

— DERIVATIVES affecting adjective.

— USAGE Affect and effect are frequently confused. Affect is primarily a verb meaning ‘make a difference to’, as in the changes will affect everyone. Effect is used both as a noun meaning ‘a result’ (e.g. the substance has a pain-killing effect) and as a verb meaning ‘bring about (a result)’, as in she effected a cost-cutting exercise.

— ORIGIN Latin afficere ‘affect’.

I learned this during GCSE science, and I now do A level English litertature, I'm quite sure I'm correct.

And yes this is now a dictionary war!
                Look man, i didnt even read your entire post and im not trying to bash Mizzou but the correct title would've been "What are the EFFECTS of ****sexuals rasing children?" OR "How are children AFFECTED being raised by ****sexuals?"

Comment

Working...
                X